SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
truman-show-series-finale.gif

It will be interesting to see what happens on the classifieds as it seems no one will be able to get enough multiple colors to build a set. FYI for anyone that did get them, I will be interested if you ever let them go. I'm interested in keeping them as roulettes for a table... Hopefully not a lot of these get murdered!

Was hoping for some day blues and missed those but got some really nice chips regardless. :)

Thanks as always, Jim!!

Yall mofos are fast haha. Sucks for Canadian paypal it takes like 15 seconds once at checkout to change your address and then 10 more seconds to hit purchase. Still did alright though!

I focused only on DJ cash chips and got everything I wanted.

Then I went back to get some THC roulettes.

What surprised me was that they were sold by the rack. Because I put in 100 at first and saw the thousands of dollars price tag. That caused me a moment of pause. By the time I got it back to 1, sold out.

But I'm happy with the Diamond jack set.

Had two racks of peach and two racks of radiant red in my cart six seconds in. Goes through to PayPal…looking good. Complete purchase 12 seconds in…peach sold out. Back to PayPal cart, delete peach, try to go back to PayPal…radiant red sold out. So goes another TCR sale…

I screwed up. I entered 200 for the quantity and immediately got sold out. This was within seconds. I didn’t realize I should have only put 2. Lesson learned. I missed out. Bummer

Had two racks of peach and two racks of radiant red in my cart six seconds in. Goes through to PayPal…looking good. Complete purchase 12 seconds in…peach sold out. Back to PayPal cart, delete peach, try to go back to PayPal…radiant red sold out. So goes another TCR sale…
Yep. I was probably about 2-3 seconds slow on radiant reds. Darn!

I got all DJ cash chips too.

For the first time ever I got everything I went for.

Thanks for another great sale Jim!!!

I had payment processing on multiple tabs thinking I got lucky and scored a couple racks of each color. Then somehow they pretty much all errored out haha. Oh well! I wasn’t planning on buying any of the DJ cash set chips but figured I might as well spend some money today so I scooped a few racks. Congrats on another great sale Jim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom