SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a little snow here in Utah last night. That lump is our patio table :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20230327_092926.jpg
    20230327_092926.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 20230327_091802.jpg
    20230327_091802.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 110
I’m still holding out hope that the beautiful plastic cards are a last minute add-on to the sale. But as far as the chips go, I’m not dancing yet but I’m feeling the beat. These chips are in my opinion the best combination of good looking mint clay, not terrible inlay, and price that we’ve seen from the chiproom in a while.
I think I spoke to soon about you being disappointed about their being no plastic playing cards. I know you have at least thought about it......mint Diamond Jacks $5's to complement your newly purchased PCA $1's.

Based on a 1-chip test, these aren't too tough to murder. Needed solvent and an x-acto knife (non-acetone nail polish remover in this case) to get the printed label off.

Attachments

• PXL_20230327_222038454.jpg
    PXL_20230327_222038454.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 201
I’m so torn about buying these. I feel like the small cash set is a great deal for the money and i love all the spot patterns except for the $25 chip. But what if something better comes along from TheChipRoom. Decisions decisions….

I’m so torn about buying these. I feel like the small cash set is a great deal for the money and i love all the spot patterns except for the $25 chip. But what if something better comes along from TheChipRoom. Decisions decisions….
Then you sell these and buy those.....

Then you sell these and buy those.....
The PCF way. Buy every chip room sale available. Sell them mint 2 years later.

Every day there’s another post for mint chips for sale, shrug.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hsi-cash-set-5200.103625/#post-2141638

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hsi-set.103598/#post-2141062

The PCF way. Buy every chip room sale available. Sell them mint 2 years later.

Every day there’s another post for mint chips for sale, shrug.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hsi-cash-set-5200.103625/#post-2141638

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hsi-set.103598/#post-2141062
I just wish I was in the US for shipping costs. Being in Canada adds another big element of cost.

Because “I’ve decided to go in a different direction” right?

I do always chuckle when the RHC haters get in to buy massive sets, snatching up all the nice chips, and then turn around and sell them because "RHC". LOL. At least this sale they can focus their energy on the THC offerings.

I'm likely sitting this one out (HA, said every sale, that snapper!), good luck everyone!

I just wish I was in the US for shipping costs. Being in Canada adds another big element of cost.

I do always chuckle when the RHC haters get in to buy massive sets, snatching up all the nice chips, and then turn around and sell them because "RHC". LOL. At least this sale they can focus their energy on the THC offerings.

I'm likely sitting this one out (HA, said every sale, that snapper!), good luck everyone!
This, exactly!! Everyone’s favorite eBay vendor does this constantly. Little goof always talks about his RHC hate, but then buys up what everyone is looking for.

I can help you if you want

If you ask you could have a declared value of $49. I have had customs come into play on items valuediver $50 in Canada. There is always the chance that customs will appraise a value on your items but is usually lower than reality and only happened once on a non chipping item.

Jim marked all of my packages under $50 in the last sale. I'd rather not pay any more than I have and forced to Ottawa.

There seems to be some confusion with the way I worded the roulette chips. I changed the cost to per rack, instead of per chip, since you will be ordering by the rack. Also, under the $2 Roulette chips (Now $200/rack) you can order 2 racks per color, per household. Meaning you can order up to 2 racks of each color. Sorry for the confusion.

Jim

Would anyone want to split this Secondary Diamond Jacks T5 Tournament Set down the middle?

I’m looking for a STT (Max 50% rebuy rate) with a 10/10/7/2 breakdown. So taking 100/100/50/50 (ill buy a barrel of 100s separately) each. Saves about $85.

Or maybe it’s just better/easier for me to buy the whole T5 set and sell off what I would not want to use… not sure how well that would compare to just splitting.

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question, but is the label the same on both sides for the day blue roulette chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom