DEVASTATION :: 180 CPC Customs Destroyed - What NOT To Do (1 Viewer)

Thanks for sharing this.

I use BCC MGK chips for my Poker league and often leave them at the hosts house (we rotate houses). I have told all the hosts to KEEP THEM INDOORS. Not in the garage or in a car. Last time I asked a host if the chips were indoors, the answer was 'what chips, I thought you have them...' Luckily they were fine.

Did you ever take photos? Curious to see the damage.

I'm just catching up and read this today. Man, sorry to hear this Andrew. Before the Rumble, I had to transport all those chips from AZ to CO in my truck, it's a 12 hour drive and did not have space for them inside with the kids in the car. I was going to take a photo of my rig as it would be hot going across New Mexico and Colorado (left at 5am so AZ was no concern). If you went to the Rumble just imagine that huge white ice chest packed with 9 LFRB filled with chips...topped with towels...and topped with about 15 blue ice packets.

How come Paulsons hold up in heat but not CPCs?

I appreciate all the offers guys. I really do.

I emailed David Spragg, but not much he can do on price, and I still have to hit the 300 min. At this point, I'd just be happy finding someone to go in on another GB to snap up the extra 120 I need to close out another order. Quarters are the standard Peacock/Yellow... my nickels were unique though. :(

*sigh*

Feeling better. Feeling better.

PS: Haven't had time to take pics of the disaster yet. I'll get them soon, though!

Maybe I should build my cash set bit by bit tagging on to others orders... That way you could get what you need and I could start my set ;)

I'm just catching up and read this today. Man, sorry to hear this Andrew. Before the Rumble, I had to transport all those chips from AZ to CO in my truck, it's a 12 hour drive and did not have space for them inside with the kids in the car.

I thought you were going to say "...so I made the kids ride in the bed". o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom