Detroit Fracs (2 Viewers)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Oh baby are these nice. Totally with the maddening process of murdering them. Putting the new labels on it a much more relaxed activity for sure. Slow and steady progress.
2F12D7BC-92AE-416B-99B0-73BCC9968E70.jpeg

i was joking with my wife how some people actually take the time to align the labels on their chips, and then when i applied my labels, i totally tried to align them too. This picture demonstrates how much difference aligning the labels makes.. these look awesome!

i was joking with my wife how some people actually take the time to align the labels on their chips, and then when i applied my labels, i totally tried to align them too. This picture demonstrates how much difference aligning the labels makes.. these look awesome!
Got them the same front and back. I figure it’s only one rack. I’ve got time.

My group gave me sht because I told them I replaced some of the lables on my Isle of capri set, saying that I totally screwed up the alignment.
They were of course talking about the chips that were still in their original state. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

10ct, $5 and $20 are replaced and aligned.
Flamingo - IOC - Empress-5.jpg

My group gave me sht because I told them I replaced some of the lables on my Isle of capri set, saying that I totally screwed up the alignment.
They were of course talking about the chips that were still in their original state. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 857651

Your players notice things like that about your chips? My players would care if I used banana chips

Your players notice things like that about your chips? My players would care if I used banana chips
I find 60% appreciate that I supply the gear, and deal for the group, 25% love the chips and are interested in them and their history. 15% complain about the cards they get dealt, cards being too slippery, the chip labels being hard to see, the chair being too hard or too soft, the weather, their kids grades.

So basically, I’m always looking to grow my game by 15% to replace the complainer. ;)

View attachment 857651
This post is all of the following: hardcore OCD attention to detail, hilarious irony, and incredibly satisfying to hear my personal OCD seems to be right at home on PCF.

Whoops. Forgot to add it makes me incredibly hesitant about relabeling anything myself because I feel my first attempt at it isn’t going to come out looking like what I want it to look like- aligned etc.

Whoops. Forgot to add it makes me incredibly hesitant about relabeling anything myself because I feel my first attempt at it isn’t going to come out looking like what I want it to look like- aligned etc.
Almost nobody but you will notice.
Every set I’ve relabeled I’ve aligned the labels, nobody’s ever said anything about it but I take pleasure in it anytime I play with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom