Cancelled Diamond Jacks 800pc RHC Cash Set with Custom Fracs! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Pricing the 5s and 25s at the recent Black Friday rates. Turnkey mint and unused cash set with the fracs ready to go. I paid for murder and gear labels for the fracs so my cost on that rack is a touch higher but it’s still a damn well priced set for any chipper new or seasoned. Fracs are murdered DJ snappers with a gear label on them.

$1325 plus shipping
No fracs $900 plus shipping

IMG_2754.jpeg

Are the 50 cent milled or overlabeled …. (I guess murder means milled)
If you murder chips with inlays you usually do not need to mill them before placing new labels. The space for the new label is already there from the removed label.

Would like to purchase all the $1 denoms if you decide to split up the set in the future

If you murder chips with inlays you usually do not need to mill them before placing new labels. The space for the new label is already there from the removed label.
You can overlabel, but there is only enough room for unlaminated labels. This will cause issues as unlaminated labels will not wear well and laminated labels will cause uneven and unstable stacks. Spinners too

Not milled, hand removed inlays and relabeled with Gear labels.
This is the way to go

You can overlabel, but there is only enough room for unlaminated labels. This will cause issues as unlaminated labels will not wear well and laminated labels will cause uneven and unstable stacks. Spinners too

This is the way to go
Done by the legend himself above! It's a great looking rack if chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom