Design needed for Sunfly 39mm hybrid (1 Viewer)

Rockets_Full

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi there,
I’m new here to the PCF. Iooking for someone to design my poker chip, I’d be happy to pay.
what I’m looking for is for something similar to the group buy for the Mountain City hybrids that has a gloss sticker. I don’t want to wait several months for my chips on a GB, so I reached out to Sunfly directly. They said I needed designs. I want a cash set. I love the look of Majestics and Royals and the Mountain City Group buy a few years ago)
.25 (blue color scheme)
1.00 (white color scheme)
5.00 (red “ “
25.00 (Green “ “
100.00 Black “ “

It me know if you can assist and a cost.
Thank you
Lawrence

Hi there,
I’m new here to the PCF. Iooking for someone to design my poker chip, I’d be happy to pay.
what I’m looking for is for something similar to the group buy for the Mountain City hybrids that has a gloss sticker. I don’t want to wait several months for my chips on a GB, so I reached out to Sunfly directly. They said I needed designs. I want a cash set. I love the look of Majestics and Royals and the Mountain City Group buy a few years ago)
.25 (blue color scheme)
5.00 (red “ “
25.00 (Green “ “
100.00 Black “ “

Thank you
Lawrence
597F302E-5E1F-42F7-8E59-73AD69372CBA.png

Hi there,
.25 (blue color scheme)
5.00 (red “ “
25.00 (Green “ “
100.00 Black “ “

Thank you
Lawrence
I’m curious, what’s a general cost and turnaround time to order chips direct from sunfly? I’ve looked for prices and can’t find any.

I’m curious, what’s a general cost and turnaround time to order chips direct from sunfly? I’ve looked for prices and can’t find any.
They have not talked pricing with me yet. They are asking for art work. I like the Mountain Top Sunfly. Only I want a smaller more traditional chip size than the 43mm. Here is Sunflys reply to me.

Hi Lawrence,
Thanks for the updated news.

Yes, the designs were a few years ago, it's better that you could check with Steven Woodworth (P5woody) and ask for authorization to use this artwork.
Sun-Fly did not have Copyright for these designs.

Besides, we need to have the order number/ date to check the records.
If Steven could send you the original file, that would be much easier.

Please noted. Thanks.

Best Regards
Susie

logo-01.jpg

SUN-FLY International Business Development Ltd.

They have not talked pricing with me yet. They are asking for art work. I like the Mountain Top Sunfly. Only I want a smaller more traditional chip size than the 43mm. Here is Sunflys reply to me.

Hi Lawrence,

Yes, the designs were a few years ago, it's better that you could check with Steven Woodworth (P5woody) and ask for authorization to use this artwork.

Please noted. Thanks.

Best Regards
Susie

logo-01.jpg

Hi Lawrence,

Please noted. Thanks.

Best Regards
Susie

logo-01.jpg

For pricing, just ask them their prices, and if you want to use the Mountain Top design, PM @p5woody and ask permission, as it's his artwork.

I reached out to P5woody but havent heard back yet. So I got to thinking why don’t I make my own design. Problem is I have absolutely no idea how. Lol. I though maybe someone here would want a side gig.

The recent Prestige group buy design should be available directly from Sun-Fly. If you want to use the Mountain Top or his other previously-produced group buy designs (Union Station, Old School, etc.), send a message to @p5woody and ask for permission and his usage costs. Converting art files from 43mm to 39mm size will cost extra.

I also recommend that you get samples of Sun-Fly 39mm hybrid chips in-hand for personal evaluation prior to committing to a large chip order.

The recent Prestige group buy design should be available directly from Sun-Fly. If you want to use the Mountain Top or his other previously-produced group buy designs (Union Station, Old School, etc.), send a message to @p5woody and ask for permission and his usage costs. Converting art files from 43mm to 39mm size will cost extra.

I also recommend that you get samples of Sun-Fly 39mm hybrid chips in-hand for personal evaluation prior to committing to a large chip order.
I have a sample set of the 39mm Everest Chips and love the feel of those vs all of my other samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom