Decent folding table. (2 Viewers)

EL_Grande85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get my cousin a decent folding table for Christmas. I have a Triton myself, and while it's super nice for what it is, we are looking at about a 1/3 of the budget.

What are the best options for a $500-600 folding table? This is something I'm hoping to buy in the next day or so to have in time for our Christmas game, so I'm likely looking for something to order new.

I'm sure this answer is probably buried in a thread somewhere, but I'm kinda on a time crunch...

Thanks,
Ryan

I would highly advise it. Its a great deal for something that's not premium but is pretty fantastic, with lots of resources here on how to upgrade them. Very impressed with mine. Hell, get two and say you got him a tournament setup lol.

The new Barrington tables are a no brainer. Especially once you add a custom topper from @rjdev7. Also get the carrying bag sold separately. And still leaves you a few bucks for chairs!

Go with the LED version of the new table. The upgrades are worth the extra 30 bucks. And you can always turn off the LED's if you don't like them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom