• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Brand new chairs in Savannah, GA - $20/chair (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Psyched about these! No more crappy computer chairs.

Screenshot_20231214-163841_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231214-163844_Facebook.jpg

Wife doesnt think theyre the comfiest chairs, but $20 a piece for brand new stackable chairs Im very happy! No more asking the neighbor to bring a folding chair, lol.
View attachment 1240367
I have very similar chairs, but with vinyl instead of cloth. I find them very comfortable compared to lots of other chairs. And I got mine used for $18 a piece, so I'd say you made a great purchase!

You happy that Tavares got his 1000th point against us?
I don't hate Tavares. I hated wasting a first round draft pick on him (and lobbied for them to draft Victor Hedman at the time). Many people hate him because he left, many hate him for leaving after he said he wouldn't; if I was in his position, I probably would've done the same. So how mad can I be?

Wife doesnt think theyre the comfiest chairs, but $20 a piece for brand new stackable chairs Im very happy! No more asking the neighbor to bring a folding chair, lol.
View attachment 1240367
Do you think they are comfy? I'm debating making the trek for this same listing. I am currently using a mix of not very comfy dining room chairs and metal folding chairs. It's a 2 hour drive, so I'm unsure if the juice is worth the squeeze. But $20 per chair is an phenomenal price.

Do you think they are comfy? I'm debating making the trek for this same listing. I am currently using a mix of not very comfy dining room chairs and metal folding chairs. It's a 2 hour drive, so I'm unsure if the juice is worth the squeeze. But $20 per chair is an phenomenal price.
Beats the hell out of the folding chairs I have, they stack nicely, profile doesnt take up too much room so I could see 8 around a table. Im happy! Personally, I wouldnt drive 4 hours for them though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom