• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (1 Viewer)

Thanks! Grabbed 1 more for our tourneys!

IMG_1510.jpeg

Been looking for one used at a decent price. Think I've posted a few that others have grabbed. Thanks for posting this.

Assuming that it is the old rail.

Does this one have the new rail?
It doesnt appear to have the new rail to me, from the picture. But i wonder if they updated the picture or not... I think it's possible it has the new rail but will be hard to know in advance.

I saw some ordering from Walmart since October and it had the new rail.

Wow tempting! Debating on the black felt, but it's 20lb heavier. I guess that's only 10lb extra per person carrying it.

Does it have to be plugged in? Or battery powered? Anything else nicer about it?

Wish they had the blue for $150

Dammit, got me again. Still got another one in the box I haven't opened. Didn't tell the wife first so have to ask for forgiveness and probably sell the other one with the old rail. To be delivered on Friday. Better come then or I'll be out of the country for a week. Gambool!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom