DEALER BUTTONS for the New China Club CARDS MOLD Group Buy - Gaging Interest (5 Viewers)

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday. I've let this sit for a bit, and here's where we stand right now on the voting.

1609092520004.png

Since the MOQ for edge printing is 10, it seems the two at the bottom should be dropped, and we should offer up the top 4 in a purchase thread. Anybody think that is too many? Anybody think we we should offer up all 6? I have no clue since I've never done one of these before. @Himewad you're the DB guru. What do you think?

And speaking of James, he and Tim worked up another design shown below. This button features only the Keno Queen. Same design on both sides with two different color edges. James, did you have a preference for one or the other? Since these didn't get posted in here in time for the voting, I thought we would just put one or both in the order thread. Whatever gets 10 or more orders, we'll make. Whatever doesn't, we won't. Sound reasonable?

NCC Dealer Button-V4-09.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-10.jpg

If it was me doing this, I think I would go with the top two choices for sure, plus the all white original button. Then pick one of the two buttons above (I prefer the brown one, but whatever). If you feel like you need to go with #4 (all white on one side that matches the original button, and the KQ on the other side), that's fine, but there's a lot of KQ going on already, and the fact that the one side matches the original exactly doesn't really do anything for me. I like the button in a vacuum, but considering the original exists, I don't like it quite as much.

If it was me doing this, I think I would go with the top two choices for sure, plus the all white original button. Then pick one of the two buttons above (I prefer the brown one, but whatever). If you feel like you need to go with #4 (all white on one side that matches the original button, and the KQ on the other side), that's fine, but there's a lot of KQ going on already, and the fact that the one side matches the original exactly doesn't really do anything for me. I like the button in a vacuum, but considering the original exists, I don't like it quite as much.
Personally I agree with you on #4. I don't care for it and won't be ordering one even if it's offered. But 9 other people did like it, so I figured it should be included since it's likely to hit the MOQ.

I've already got originals, but I'd love to have 3-4 of the Keno Queen only as shown above (8 and/or 9). I can go either way to help hit MOQs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom