Dealer Button Giveaway Number #4 (6 Viewers)

Here we go Table 3 has been Drawn.

@Quicksilver-75 @markleteenie @Himewad @Forever to Thee @Dodger @sir bluffs alot @Lars

My initial assessment. I like Forever to Thee with the 6 and 5 of Diamonds and the Ace and Eight of Hearts for Dodger. Three people are holding each others outs with the Queens.

PlayerCards.jpg

Flop.jpg
Turn.jpg
River.jpg
Congrats to @markleteenie with the Pocket Kings on the River to take down Table 3. Mark Please post your Prize selection on this thread and then PM me your address again. The Prize will go out at the end of the week. Everyone else you will have a second chance for a prize during the second chance drawings.

Here we go Table 3 has been Drawn.

@Quicksilver-75 @markleteenie @Himewad @Forever to Thee @Dodger @sir bluffs alot @Lars

My initial assessment. I like Forever to Thee with the 6 and 5 of Diamonds and the Ace and Eight of Hearts for Dodger. Three people are holding each others outs with the Queens.

View attachment 377649

Congrats to @markleteenie with the Pocket Kings on the River to take down Table 3. Mark Please post your Prize selection on this thread and then PM me your address again. The Prize will go out at the end of the week. Everyone else you will have a second chance for a prize during the second chance drawings.

Thanks, @Nuhockey, for putting this together. Fun giveaway!

Hi Everyone Table 4 has been Drawn. Tonight's game was Omaha Hi.

These are the participants sitting at table 4.
1. @Irish 2. @heisman 3. @CdnBeerLover 4. @Chris Flynn 5. @MarquetteMonkey 6. @krafticus 7. @Hot Nuts

Here is Everyone's cards. I will not give any assessments this time because whomever card's I liked in my assessment never wins so I'll just show you the cards. I don't want to Jinx people.

Player Cards.jpg

Flop.jpg
Turn.jpg
River.jpg
Congratulations go out to @krafticus who had the high hand with a 2-6 straight. Krafticus Please post on here in this thread your choice of prize and then PM me your address to get the prize which will be shipped out by the end of the week. Everyone else stick around for the second chance prizes at the end. BTW I really liked Chris Flynn's hand when I first saw all the cards.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone Table 5 has been Drawn.
1. @Jeff 2. @Drifter779 3. @EnjoyLife 4. @arch3r 5. @Lucks7Shadow 6. @Hornet 7. @sheikh617

Very Nice cards for a lot of you guys. So many possibilities for everyone. I don't have a favorite here.
Player Cards.jpg

Flop.jpg
Turn.jpg
River.jpg
Congrats to @sheikh617 from the 617 Area Code of Boston for crushing this table with Quad 8's. @Jeff flopped a straight but it didn't hold up. Sheikh please post on this thread which prize you want and then PM me your address. Everyone else please stick around for the Second Chance drawings at the end because the non table winners have a second shot at a prize.

Hi Everyone Table 5 has been Drawn.
1. @Jeff 2. @Drifter779 3. @EnjoyLife 4. @arch3r 5. @Lucks7Shadow 6. @Hornet 7. @sheikh617

Very Nice cards for a lot of you guys. So many possibilities for everyone. I don't have a favorite here.
View attachment 378826

Congrats to @sheikh617 from the 617 Area Code of Boston for crushing this table with Quad 8's. @Jeff flopped a straight but it didn't hold up. Sheikh please post on this thread which prize you want and then PM me your address. Everyone else please stick around for the Second Chance drawings at the end because the non table winners have a second shot at a prize.
Congrats to the winner! I love the drama here :)

I kind of like Omaha Hi for this. Last two games we had like one or 2 people say Omaha and most people said either game. What are everyone's thoughts on just doing Omaha from here on out?

Hi everyone Table 6 has been drawn.

1. @Kensco 2. @skylines 3. @Statesvegas 4. @Godzilla28 5. @Han Trinh 6. @Sparty 7. @Phish1321

Here is everyone's cards. I don't know with Omaha any cards can win so I don't have a favorite..
Player Cards.jpg

Flop.jpg
Turn.jpg
River.jpg
Congrats to @Kensco for the 8 High Straight for the win. @skylines look good at first flopping top two pair, but it didn't hold up. Kensco please post your Prize choice on here and then PM me your address. Everyone else come back for the Second Chance prizes at the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom