Daughter's wedding today

Schmendr1ck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pain your bank account feels today will ease over time - she's somebody else's responsibility now!

As father of three young girls, I simultaneously can't wait for those days and don't really want them to come. Congratulations!

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
The pain your bank account feels today will ease over time - she's somebody else's responsibility now!

As father of three young girls, I simultaneously can't wait for those days and don't really want them to come. Congratulations!
My oldest is a girl and my youngest is a boy. When he was born the doctor asked me to call it. Without missing a beat I looked at my wife and said, "it's a rehearsal dinner."

Gear

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, and to your daughter and her spouse too! I hope you get to start spoiling a grandkid soon :)

k9dr

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes - everything was great. I did have to use my "one time" though on the weather. It was an outdoor beach wedding and we were having severe thunderstorms all day. The rain stopped and the weather cleared for the ceremony and then started again when we were all safely under the pavilion for the reception. Overall it was a wonderful night and I am very happy for my daughter and new son-in-law. :)

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes - everything was great. I did have to use my "one time" though on the weather. It was an outdoor beach wedding and we were having severe thunderstorms all day. The rain stopped and the weather cleared for the ceremony and then started again when we were all safely under the pavilion for the reception. Overall it was a wonderful night and I am very happy for my daughter and new son-in-law. :)
Perfectly used one time! So happy for you and your family.

pltrgyst

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Mark -- glad it went well, since yesterday was so miserable here.

Key question -- is the new son-in-law a poker (or tennis) player? :cool:

-- Larry

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So happy the weather cooperated for the ceremony, Mark! Having only spent a brief amount of time with you I have no doubt that your daughter is a terrific young lady. Congratulations again on your family's big day :)

courage

Full House
Reaction score
Congrats, buddy! I'll skip the pics request. ;)

PAZ

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wishing the young couple a lifetime of happiness!

Congrats Mark!!

Jeff

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Mark! I'm sure it was quite an event.

Puggy

Flush
Reaction score
Congratulations Sir. Enjoy the day. And warmest regards and congrats to the new married couple.

Top Bottom