Daughter's wedding today (1 Viewer)

The pain your bank account feels today will ease over time - she's somebody else's responsibility now!

As father of three young girls, I simultaneously can't wait for those days and don't really want them to come. Congratulations!

The pain your bank account feels today will ease over time - she's somebody else's responsibility now!

As father of three young girls, I simultaneously can't wait for those days and don't really want them to come. Congratulations!

My oldest is a girl and my youngest is a boy. When he was born the doctor asked me to call it. Without missing a beat I looked at my wife and said, "it's a rehearsal dinner."

Congratulations, and to your daughter and her spouse too! I hope you get to start spoiling a grandkid soon :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes - everything was great. I did have to use my "one time" though on the weather. It was an outdoor beach wedding and we were having severe thunderstorms all day. The rain stopped and the weather cleared for the ceremony and then started again when we were all safely under the pavilion for the reception. Overall it was a wonderful night and I am very happy for my daughter and new son-in-law. :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes - everything was great. I did have to use my "one time" though on the weather. It was an outdoor beach wedding and we were having severe thunderstorms all day. The rain stopped and the weather cleared for the ceremony and then started again when we were all safely under the pavilion for the reception. Overall it was a wonderful night and I am very happy for my daughter and new son-in-law. :)

Perfectly used one time! So happy for you and your family.

Congrats, Mark -- glad it went well, since yesterday was so miserable here.

Key question -- is the new son-in-law a poker (or tennis) player? :cool:

-- Larry

So happy the weather cooperated for the ceremony, Mark! Having only spent a brief amount of time with you I have no doubt that your daughter is a terrific young lady. Congratulations again on your family's big day :)

Congrats, buddy! I'll skip the pics request. ;)

Wishing the young couple a lifetime of happiness!

Congrats Mark!!

Congratulations Mark! I'm sure it was quite an event.

Congratulations Sir. Enjoy the day. And warmest regards and congrats to the new married couple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom