Customizedpokerchips.com order (1 Viewer)

Robster

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have placed an order online with customizedpokerchips.com and due to a banking app error I have placed the order twice. I have had no confirmation emails and they are not replying or answering their phone and I read on here that they have been recently taken over. Are they still legitimate and does anyone have any other way of contacting them?

I’m from the UK which makes things slightly more difficult!

I’d really appreciate any help.

Many thabks

Rob

If you are speaking of Custom poker Chips, or CPC as we know it here, David Spragg is an owner and member, also from the UK. Try messaging him.

If they're not available for contact, fight the charge through your bank. Clearly just a duplicate, eh?
Thanks for the reply. I thought the easiest option would be to speak with the company but if that doesn’t work I will call the bank and sort it that way

This is the website

Attachments

• IMG_7689.png
    IMG_7689.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for your help everyone, they have been in touch to sort the issue, they must have been on Christmas break as you said.
Thank goodness! If I spent over £1k on poker chips the wife would divorce me lol!

Thanks for your help everyone, they have been in touch to sort the issue, they must have been on Christmas break as you said.
Thank goodness! If I spent over £1k on poker chips the wife would divorce me lol!
There would be a shitload of Divorce cases on here, we would probably need a separate sub forum.

If I spent over £1k on poker chips the wife would divorce me lol!
Start looking for a backup wife now! That way you’ll have less down time in about 4 months.

A lot of members spend more than 1k on a single rack of chips

I texted my wife her is her response

IMG_1076.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom