Custom RPC $25 (1 Viewer)

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I wanted a rack of those Sherbet $25s, not sure where they all ended up or who all got lucky enough to get some, but I decided to improvise as opposed to hunt for unobtanium RPs…absolutely thrilled with the results!!!

5C9805D2-8364-4C28-84F2-7F79B1078EEB.jpeg
image.jpg

99D12162-967F-4937-946B-9883F8E7765D.jpeg

Man that’s sweetness right there! Love that Frac :cool
These and your Jack Detroit set… Lawd :love:
Honestly, super humbled and I really really appreciate the compliments man!

Sometimes I think I’m nuts when it comes to colors, spots, and what works visually. I guess we each do what appeals to us. I often wonder what my sets look like to others. Most all my sets are mixed and put together with varied parts but that’s been my journey.

Here is the set I’ve got right now. . .

View attachment 888970

I really need some $1s, and more $5s!
Very playable though. Extra rack of 5s and you’re good! I’m always surprised that everyone needs two racks of 1s for their games. Even at 10 player tables which most home games don’t do 10 to a single table, the players are getting 10-12 $1 chips each. Usually enough for the table.

Very playable though. Extra rack of 5s and you’re good! I’m always surprised that everyone needs two racks of 1s for their games. Even at 10 player tables which most home games don’t do 10 to a single table, the players are getting 10-12 $1 chips each. Usually enough for the table.
When you run .25/.25 and it’s all for food and fun and not bet sizes, the $1s are the horse. $5s are scarce and $25s are strictly for show. I’ve never felted a $25 at my own games

When you run .25/.25 and it’s all for food and fun and not bet sizes, the $1s are the horse. $5s are scarce and $25s are strictly for show. I’ve never felted a $25 at my own games
Makes sense. No matter what blinds I try and implement my players end up opening for $5-10$ regardless. Bunch of degens lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom