In Memorium Custom Set (1 Viewer)

theT1NM4N

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So I've been working on a custom set for my grandfather who passed away. He loved playing poker with the family at all the gathered holidays.

I'm working on acquiring some more NexGen Lucky Bee White's but soon I'll be ready to get the vinyl inlays printed and get the set put together.

PPR.png

Obviously, the chips on this set (pokerchipdesigntool.com) aren't what's used but the NexGen's will be good enough for my home game with family.

Fantastic, loving tribute. I cant zoom in much, make sure the font is clear enough that it doesnt become mush when shrunk down.

Also, the reuse of colors may cause some problems, especially between 20s and 100s. Theyre already so close I probably wouldnt use those two colors back to back, let alone with the same edge spots

Nice idea to do a tribute for your grandfather.
But dangerous to use the same spots colors and pattern for each denoms. It will be difficult to identify the chips in low artificial light especially with charcoal, black and dark green base colors (can cause dirty stacks has explained by joeyshin).

Ah ok, I get what you're saying by "dirty stacks." Took a second but I got there lol.

I was trying hard to incorporate the Italian flag colors.

Ah ok, I get what you're saying by "dirty stacks." Took a second but I got there lol.

I was trying hard to incorporate the Italian flag colors.
Sure! Its a great idea, but make the base colors or inlays the flag instead? You dont want people squinting to see which chip is which. Great idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom