Custom rounders set (2 options) (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
Hi,

I like the idea of the CPS Rounders chips but for a cash set would prefer to buy chips that are not available stock. I have mocked up the following using the Rounders colors. The purple would be .25c and the green $20.

Any feedback on the colors? I would plan to have the stock Rounders labels put on them.

Thx!

Attachments

• Rounders labels.png
    Rounders labels.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Rounders labels 2.png
    Rounders labels 2.png
    285.5 KB · Views: 316
From an aesthetic point of view my advice is simply to jazz them up a bit. I understand perhaps you want to stay with the rounders design but to me it has always been a bit bland.

You can still pay homage to the rounders set without copying it exactly....put your own twist on it and add jazz up the edge spots a bit.

I attached some chips that inspire me....and maybe just maybe they will also move you.argosy 5.jpg Casa 5.jpg pca 100.jpg trop 100s.jpg

What are your thoughts on this ...
View attachment 134537

Love that you’ve decided to go with your own design and love the quarter pies!

Do you have a sample set of the CPC colors? The canary is quite a bit different in person than what it looks like in the design tool. Also might suggest the day glow blue instead of the light blue since you have the day glows in the other chips.

Last edited:
I like the overall direction, but the $5 and $20 look a bit too close to each other. Need some distinction in those chips.

Think this might be my favorite. Would do a set of 100/200/200/80/20 to start with 600 chips and add on later to grow the set.

CPC Chip Set 4.png

Last edited:
Think this might be my favorite. Would do a set of 100/200/200/80/20 to start with 600 chips and add on later to grow the set.

View attachment 134571

I love quarter pie chips :) The 100 dollar chip doesn't seem to fit the flow of the rest of your set. The other chips have a certain "pop" to them. The 100 dollar chip doesn't. Don't get me wrong. I love the color combo. It just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the denominations.

Sample set by the way.

Here is my QP set :)

20170622_124621.jpg
20170622_125724.jpg

Thoughts on this? Took a different direction on the $100 as I couldn't find a 1/4 combo that I liked.
View attachment 134730

I like every chip in this a lot except for the 100. I totally understand changing the edge spot progression but the colors are just a bit crazy as compared to the rest of the set. All the other chips are very evenly weighted with perfectly matching tones and then the hundo is just a circus. I think the colors should be reigned in a bit.

Set looks really good tho...something I would steal :)

ps. ok on second thought the hundo is kinda growing on me as now I see it actually ties the set together. could be worth seeing a real sample. irl the hundo might look amazing.

Holdempokerchips is legit and has been around for years and I believe was responsible for the creation of the riverboats, Mardi Gras and samurais as well (anyone correct me if I am wrong).

I bought some Mardi Gras years ago ($0.65 each at the time lol) and received my order with no issues.

Holdempokerchips is legit and has been around for years and I believe was responsible for the creation of the riverboats, Mardi Gras and samurais as well (anyone correct me if I am wrong).

I bought some Mardi Gras years ago ($0.65 each at the time lol) and received my order with no issues.
You are correct. I have purchased from them multiple times; including a number of the beautiful Samurais currently residing in AU:D

Sorry... that's bad wording on my part. I wasn't questioning the legit'ness of Holdempokerchips... I was questioning the accuracy of their 'In Stock' number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom