Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (10 Viewers)

A J5 Design....
tablefelt.jpg
20150326_234307.jpg

(nevermind the old Huron Poker sticker diffuser remnants)

That's nice! (my eyes keep starring at those 25k chips though) :) By the time I host a meetup, I plan to have a custom felt on my main 55" round and my second oval table. (that still needs to be built)
Custom felt? Already had thoughts on what it will be?

This is for anyone who will answer.
How much did it cost to get your felt designed and printed/shipped etc.

Thanks, I have seen this thread before but still no idea how much it would cost to have someone do the artwork as well.

I was meaning total cost.

It depends on who you hire to do the design work. Quotes I received for mine ranged from $0 - $100.

This is for anyone who will answer.
How much did it cost to get your felt designed and printed/shipped etc.

I had the same design done for 3 tables through Rye Park. The average cost came to $300 per table. Pricey but well worth the investment. The cloth is flexible and easy to work with and is soft to the touch making a long session more comfortable on your hands.

I'll post a pic later.

Here's the artwork file to make it a lot clearer. I found the Goku and Vegeta images online, combined them on the felt then added a dragon image I had on file. I wish I could have used Shenron but I couldn't find a good image to use. I thought the betting line would be funky to have it fade between the two colors.

Custom 33.jpg

Haven't actually gotten the table built but I'm planning to this coming month. I've got all the supplies but the rail material and playing surface padding. I've got twin oak pedestal legs for this table as it will be a permanent fixture in my man cave :). Thanks again to @p5woody for the great work on designing this!

It's 84x44 inches with a 5 inch rail.

Gangster Squad Custom Cloth Preview.png

just wondering how much do all these custom felts cost?

Check out this link: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cloths.3661/

I pulled this pricing from the link above (FYI - I think pricing might have gone up $25 since this information was posted)
Up to 96" long:
$225 shipped for a custom cloth. You pay USD or CDN based on your location since it costs a little more to ship to US. First 2 hours of design time are free. $75/hour after that.

$185 shipped if you have your own artwork which you send to me so that it can go straight to print.

$155 shipped if you have your own artwork as well as you're an established poker table builder (built more than 5 tables).

As stated earlier in this thread the Artwork can range anywhere from 0 to 100+

just wondering how much do all these custom felts cost?

Group buy to save on shipping ;)

I'd love to get a chanman felt. But with the current exchange rate and shipping costs it's a killer.

Haven't actually gotten the table built but I'm planning to this coming month. I've got all the supplies but the rail material and playing surface padding. I've got twin oak pedestal legs for this table as it will be a permanent fixture in my man cave :). Thanks again to @p5woody for the great work on designing this!

It's 84x44 inches with a 5 inch rail.

View attachment 27531

This would also look cool to have bullets as the betting line. Similar to @Trihonda felt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom