Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (12 Viewers)

Latest build...

Attachments

• my table.jpg
    my table.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 620
Were do you buy your custom felts? You tables looks Amazing do you build them yourself or do you buy them?

Thanks! I build myself and order my gaming suede from chanmanpokertables.com
facebook.com/CustomsPokerTable/

Just received pics from @T_Chan with my new table. Can't wait to receive it and put it in play.

I wanted to showcase the MD flag, and after several iterations, we came to this final design. This has my MD flag and represents Ellicott City. About a year and half ago, historic Ellicott City's main street flooded, doing excessive amounts of damage to the town. Some businesses have since reopened, but many are still beyond repair.

Thank you again Tony !!
#ECStrong !!!!

2017-05-09 13.24.52.jpg
2017-05-09 13.25.28.jpg

Just received pics from @T_Chan with my new table. Can't wait to receive it and put it in play.

I wanted to showcase the MD flag, and after several iterations, we came to this final design. This has my MD flag and represents Ellicott City. About a year and half ago, historic Ellicott City's main street flooded, doing excessive amounts of damage to the town. Some businesses have since reopened, but many are still beyond repair.

Thank you again Tony !!
#ECStrong !!!!

View attachment 97769 View attachment 97770

Best betting line ever :) This really came out great!

Thank you again Tony !!
#ECStrong !!!!

View attachment 97769 View attachment 97770

Really Nice! Is that custom cloth background black or dark gray?

I like it, please post pics of the actual cloth when you get it installed!

It shipped Monday with scheduled arrival for Tuesday in Houston. I was shocked when I heard that. However, there wasn't room room on the plane when it got to Cincinnati and it got put on hold, but it still made it here one day later. I was expecting it to take about a week. One problem though. I couldn't get it open. I guess its fastened with metric allen wrenches, because my english ones don't work. Off to home depot tomorrow.

2 days from Vancouver to Texas, I think they teleport it over! DHL is my new best friend.

Do the Chanman felts come Scotch Guarded? If not, should I put some on, or does that interfere with the air hockey effect?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom