Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (7 Viewers)

I have a concept that I'll be submitting to T_Chan on Friday that will have a hotpink element in it, albeit it's a small element in a larger design. I'm really excited to get going on it, been waiting for my annual bonus (or winning the $4000 table, haha) that is getting paid out almost a month and a half later this year than usual.

@T_Chan after the design is approved about how long does it take to get the suede, shipping would be to SLC, UT? And about how long does it usually take for in-house design work? I understand several variables could affect it, I'm just hoping to start hosting by May and wonder if that's realistic if I order suede this Friday?

Sorry I didn't see this post. I think I anwsered everything via PM though, I hope I'm up to the task to do the artwork. I'm no J5 or p5woody... Those guys have skillz.

Sorry I didn't see this post. I think I anwsered everything via PM though, I hope I'm up to the task to do the artwork. I'm no J5 or p5woody... Those guys have skillz.
I'm guessing the notification got lost in all the notices from the contest.

I'm excited!

Well, my original concept wasn't working but I'm very excited for the cloth I'll be getting. I hosted a game mostly made up of members of a Utah Jazz related fan forum (www.jazzfanz.com) for several years and many of them are still part of my core poker group. When I get the cloth I'll be hosting a low buy-in game exclusively for forum members.

Jared_Y_cloth_v5c.jpg

A little long, and a bit old, but it gives you the general idea.
@T_Chan

Your playing surface foam doesn't go all the way to the edge. Is that so the rail sits better and there's less chance for a gap that cards could go under? Is it important as far as the cloth being securely stapled goes?

Yes, that's why I cut the foam short.

No, it's not really important with regards to stapling the felt down, however if the foam does go all the way to the edge of the plywood, then I would suggest that you staple the felt to the edge of the plywood or even wrap it around and staple underneath.

Big thanks to @p5woody @T_Chan and @bsdunbar1 check out my tables heading to Hawaii can't wait to have them in hand to take more photos. I asked Steve to get logo as close to the wynn poker table, which he used my last name Costa and I think it came out awesome.
View attachment 174359
View attachment 174357 View attachment 174356 View attachment 174355 View attachment 174354 View attachment 174353 View attachment 174352 View attachment 174351 View attachment 174350 View attachment 174349

That neon green and black is so sick, you may have inspired a new color scheme for a future cloth for me!

Once upon a time, I was contemplating this black with neon green as a colour scheme for a walk-in shower.

I was thinking of this for a Motor cycle at one time, the frame would be the only thing green...

I never got the Bike, so, there is still hope??...Maybe..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom