Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (1 Viewer)

@chipjoker designed, @T_Chan printed. Turned out great. Goal was simple at first glance, but subtly detailed. Nailed it. Can’t wait for next game, this Saturday.
075D0970-A97E-4162-8317-B16434C0C023.jpeg

C1D4455C-9EFB-471D-8D24-1F4E403DA518.jpeg

27ECE0EB-CD11-4757-9341-6108F57D63F3.jpeg

B9BA9615-6C36-489C-896E-4770136E17FF.jpeg

Felt from above on the completed table.
1 table ready for action, 1 more to go.
During the first night of action on the one table the term "air hockey table" was used an awful lot.

View attachment 101630 View attachment 101631 View attachment 101632
Hey man...Is that just red paint or a red veneer used on the raised rail? I am thinking of doing the same thing to match the betting line. If a veneer, care to share where (nice little rhyme there esp. with a Boston accent)? TIA

Hey man...Is that just red paint or a red veneer used on the raised rail? I am thinking of doing the same thing to match the betting line. If a veneer, care to share where (nice little rhyme there esp. with a Boston accent)? TIA

It is just plexi-glass painted on the back side with the brightest red i could find.

20180129_235346921_iOS.jpg

Wow, that's the coolest felt i've ever seen. Is it custom for a special client, or can anyone buy it?

It's a custom felt printed for a particular customer but it's also available for purchase.

I don't have any templates available, pretty much each felt is made from scratch but sometimes people find a cloth I've done before and ask for minor changes. You can view my builds on my gallery page, chanmanpokertables.com/gallery

You can also take most oval designs and change them to round.

Attachments

• Frank L NYFLAG v12.jpg
    Frank L NYFLAG v12.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 244
Any HOTPINK felt :rolleyes:.
I have a concept that I'll be submitting to T_Chan on Friday that will have a hotpink element in it, albeit it's a small element in a larger design. I'm really excited to get going on it, been waiting for my annual bonus (or winning the $4000 table, haha) that is getting paid out almost a month and a half later this year than usual.

@T_Chan after the design is approved about how long does it take to get the suede, shipping would be to SLC, UT? And about how long does it usually take for in-house design work? I understand several variables could affect it, I'm just hoping to start hosting by May and wonder if that's realistic if I order suede this Friday?

I have a concept that I'll be submitting to T_Chan on Friday that will have a hotpink element in it, albeit it's a small element in a larger design. I'm really excited to get going on it, been waiting for my annual bonus (or winning the $4000 table, haha) that is getting paid out almost a month and a half later this year than usual.

@T_Chan after the design is approved about how long does it take to get the suede, shipping would be to SLC, UT? And about how long does it usually take for in-house design work? I understand several variables could affect it, I'm just hoping to start hosting by May and wonder if that's realistic if I order suede this Friday?
I can't wait to see.

I don't have any templates available, pretty much each felt is made from scratch but sometimes people find a cloth I've done before and ask for minor changes. You can view my builds on my gallery page, chanmanpokertables.com/gallery

You can also take most oval designs and change them to round.
That’s hideous. :rolleyes::whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom