Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (10 Viewers)

At this stage, a crafty friend with a gold paint marker and one of your dishes / plates is your only friend.

Thanks @T_Chan for the new custom cloth!
2F6F3A2E-83BA-403C-A88A-01B5EF989896.jpeg

I am hoping to add to this thread with a custom felt of my own.
I am going to liven up my Barrington table.
Any recommendations on someone to help me with a very simple design?
What is typical price point for Art and manufacture?
Cheers,
Joe

BTW, I know that @T_Chan has a video showing different coefficients of friction on his felt, but I can vouch for the custom felt. The slide, especially with desjgn cards, is so perfect. With a good flick, I can nail a 72" slide with no problem.

So after many years of inactivity im gonna get the dust flying on a new table. Its gonna be a 7 foot folding topper with platinum suited speed cloth and black leather rail. Looking forward to getting the build going.

I think that table only works with the purple rug! Wow! Very unique. I'd be curious to see a splash pot of some colorful chips on it.
Yes i will have to try that, but i knew from the beginning of the planning that the felt would be the star on this table. But i just couldnt convince myself for a more basic design after my friend sent me the design proposal.. :)

Haven't been on the forums in awhile. So will it cost me to get a custom cloth made?

" It's showtime"

Attachments

• 0_JJKmr93xOg2gytNO.png
    0_JJKmr93xOg2gytNO.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 118

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom