Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (9 Viewers)

Would love someone with more artistic ability than me to give me a Kansas City Chiefs oval topper design. Thinking the logo on a red background in the middle. Have a few different tables (one barrington LED, one that is a RAM games table that has a racetrack already with a smaller play surface in the middle) Any help would be most appreciat

@bsdunbar1 ?

Would love someone with more artistic ability than me to give me a Kansas City Chiefs oval topper design. Thinking the logo on a red background in the middle. Have a few different tables (one barrington LED, one that is a RAM games table that has a racetrack already with a smaller play surface in the middle) Any help would be most appreciated.

With any custom felt order with us, we include 2 hours of design time to produce your desired artwork. You can reach out to me, or @Bloo_Design who does our graphic design.

I am looking to redo my poker table with a new cloth. Through the various forums I have read looks like we have several designers @Johnny5, @p5woody, @bsdunbar1, and @Bloo_Design. For felts sounds like @T_Chan is the man. Please advise! Thanks!
Felt provided by @T_Chan and in-house designer @Bloo_Design:

1000051448.jpg
1000051552.jpg

So the wife through a curve ball at my felt design tonight by adding in the rail (the brownish coloured rail is supposed to represent a Cognac colour) felt colours and even totally changing font and style in a few. #5 & #6 change font and logo style and #7 & #8 are a whole different direction.... Now I'm going down a whole new design rabbit hole this is going to be hard lol I think the reality is that I'm going to need to build 3 or 4 tables haha here's some new versions... (No specific order) Please feel free to comment and add in any thoughts! You guys help a ton!

#1 #2
1704515078972.jpeg
1704515126710.jpeg

#3 #4
1704515175090.jpeg
1704515214129.jpeg

#5 #6
1704515409623.jpeg
1704515439429.jpeg

1704515507056.jpeg

1704515542042.jpeg
I like #8 because of the white on black, but it is called The Gold Leaf Lounge so I get the gold version. What if you took #8 and just made the leaf gold? Just a thought. I also like what you did with the cards and name at each end. I think you have a lot of winning designs there no matter which one you choose.

I like #8 because of the white on black, but it is called The Gold Leaf Lounge so I get the gold version. What if you took #8 and just made the leaf gold? Just a thought. I also like what you did with the cards and name at each end. I think you have a lot of winning designs there no matter which one you choose.
I'll definitely throw that change in and see how it looks! It's been way more difficult than I had originally thought it would be to come up with a design haha. Sometimes I look at some of the super simple felts and they look so clean and pro just they way they are. I also debate betting line vs no betting line... the choice is a tough on for sure!

I'm sure it's very difficult, but you'll nail it. You mentioned "clean and pro." The word "Professional" came to mind when I saw the design for #7 and #8 and it's not cluttered at all IMO. Lots of great looking tables on here, some very unique. Whatever choice you end up making, it would be cool to see it.

I'm sure it's very difficult, but you'll nail it. You mentioned "clean and pro." The word "Professional" came to mind when I saw the design for #7 and #8 and it's not cluttered at all IMO. Lots of great looking tables on here, some very unique. Whatever choice you end up making, it would be cool to see it.
That's a big complete there! Now the pressure is really on! Haha Appreciate that!

So the wife through a curve ball at my felt design tonight by adding in the rail (the brownish coloured rail is supposed to represent a Cognac colour) felt colours and even totally changing font and style in a few. #5 & #6 change font and logo style and #7 & #8 are a whole different direction.... Now I'm going down a whole new design rabbit hole this is going to be hard lol I think the reality is that I'm going to need to build 3 or 4 tables haha here's some new versions... (No specific order) Please feel free to comment and add in any thoughts! You guys help a ton!

#1 #2
1704515078972.jpeg
1704515126710.jpeg

#3 #4
1704515175090.jpeg
1704515214129.jpeg

#5 #6
1704515409623.jpeg
1704515439429.jpeg

1704515507056.jpeg

1704515542042.jpeg
What are the blue and crème colors on # 3?

What are the blue and crème colors on # 3?
That color scheme for #3 was inspired by this table.. looks like it's almost a green/teal color for the felt and a cashew type txt and line color? Not 100% but I'm pretty sure @T_Chan did this one so he would definitely know the exact colors used...

Attachments

• IMG-20240104-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240104-WA0003.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 53
That color scheme for #3 was inspired by this table.. looks like it's almost a green/teal color for the felt and a cashew type txt and line color? Not 100% but I'm pretty sure @T_Chan did this one so he would definitely know the exact colors used...

Miss playing on that table…

IMG_9749.jpeg
IMG_9751.jpeg
IMG_9758.jpeg

This one is quickly becoming a fan favorite.

View attachment 116861
@ T_Chan

I’m looking to get a table built soon here in Australia and love this design. Just asking what that would cost to have printed and shipped here? The table details are 94” (230cm) as detailed on the site I’m looking to buy from.

Thanks mate.

@ T_Chan

I’m looking to get a table built soon here in Australia and love this design. Just asking what that would cost to have printed and shipped here? The table details are 94” (230cm) as detailed on the site I’m looking to buy from.

Thanks mate.

Just send me a PM with your address and I'll get you the shipping costs. The cloth itself would be $245 minutes artwork discount of $30 if all I'm doing is resizing.

Just finalized 2 semi-custom felts. 1 for a raised rail and the other for a regular table. Spent quite a bit of time working on a custom design and just couldn't come to a design I really liked yet. So instead, I decided to save a bit of money and go semi-custom with @T_Chan and @Bloo_Design on these 2 simple felts so I can get both tables in play while I take some time to create a custom design that I really love... believe it or not, colour selection is really difficult due to the fact that the real life printed colours are going to be much different than what we see on screens... best advice would be to contact @Bloo_Design & @T_Chan early in your design process and ask for a colour swatch or if you have specific colours in mind that you want to see samples of, they can help with that as well! Ray was extremely patient with me as I am a total pain in the ass when it comes to details haha Even on extremely simple felts like these... thanks for all your help guys!! Can't wait to get these on the tables!
Screenshot_20240319_222114_PDF Extra.jpg
Screenshot_20240319_222130_PDF Extra.jpg

Hi friends- looking for advice to utilize this 54” banquet table as a poker table. I’m pretty handy, but will need help with a rail for sure. I’m thinking rail with cup holders, lights, race track, and felt. Will be used as a second table, and for smaller games.
IMG_5241.jpeg

Hi friends- looking for advice to utilize this 54” banquet table as a poker table. I’m pretty handy, but will need help with a rail for sure. I’m thinking rail with cup holders, lights, race track, and felt. Will be used as a second table, and for smaller games.
View attachment 1303064
Secondary/backup table or primary?

If it's a second table that would get only get occasional use, you could probably get away with a custom topper and be happy with it.

As a main table, you'd be looking at foam, felt and rails as you suspect. The first parts are not terribly difficult, but a rail (and especially a lit rail) are bigger projects, as you likely already suspect.

Not a bad start for the latter for sure. Table with legs already done and good to go will shave time and stress during the build. I'm interested to see how you progress with this if you do the full rail.

Secondary/backup table or primary?

If it's a second table that would get only get occasional use, you could probably get away with a custom topper and be happy with it.

As a main table, you'd be looking at foam, felt and rails as you suspect. The first parts are not terribly difficult, but a rail (and especially a lit rail) are bigger projects, as you likely already suspect.

Not a bad start for the latter for sure. Table with legs already done and good to go will shave time and stress during the build. I'm interested to see how you progress with this if you do the full rail.
A secondary table. Yes, the table is solid. Legs fold and are heavy duty. I pulled it out yesterday to set up for Easter and decided to use it for poker to save some time cleaning up. We played on it last night with this topper and I hope to never have to do that again
IMG_5235.jpeg

A secondary table. Yes, the table is solid. Legs fold and are heavy duty. I pulled it out yesterday to set up for Easter and decided to use it for poker to save some time cleaning up. We played on it last night with this topper and I hope to never have to do that again
View attachment 1303075
Ugh, I can see why you don't like that!

I was thinking along the lines of one of these when I suggested a topper.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

from @rjdev7 .

View attachment 1303064
Do your games usually have more than 8 players? You say it will be a secondary table, but when your players get some games in playing on a round, you won't want to go back to oval. We only play on my big oval if we have more than 8. Round is so much better.

Do your games usually have more than 8 players? You say it will be a secondary table, but when your players get some games in playing on a round, you won't want to go back to oval. We only play on my big oval if we have more than 8. Round is so much better.
Yes, most of our games are with 10. Last week was only 6 and I needed the round table nor Easter guest anyway, so busted out the old octagon table. AND, Yes! We enjoyed the round table which is what prompted this thread :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom