Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (8 Viewers)

I'm excited to see how this one looks printed

Ankh Cloth-PREVIEW-01.jpg

So this one is actually going to happen? For whatever reason, probably one helluva desire to see the Sphinx and the great pyramids, I've always had a great interest in ancient Egyptian civilization. I'll watch to see how it turns out.

So this one is actually going to happen? For whatever reason, probably one helluva desire to see the Sphinx and the great pyramids, I've always had a great interest in ancient Egyptian civilization. I'll watch to see how it turns out.
I don't have the table it will go on, but just received the cloth.
HO LEE SHEET! This print job is amazing!!!

20230803_205315431_iOS.jpg

20230803_205609383_iOS.jpg

20230803_205304380_iOS.jpg

20230803_205251828_iOS.jpg

20230803_205324334_iOS.jpg

IMHO in general felts should not be too busy with their graphics. Depending on the chips used, this can make things look a little berserk.

I much prefer solids, or subtle patterns. Preferably a color that isn’t going to overlap with chip hues and weights.

IMHO in general felts should not be too busy with their graphics. Depending on the chips used, this can make things look a little berserk.

I much prefer solids, or subtle patterns. Preferably a color that isn’t going to overlap with chip hues and weights.
Agree 100%
I have found in a lot of cases, tables don't get used allot are used just as much for eye candy.

Last edited:
I don't have the table it will go on, but just received the cloth.
HO LEE SHEET! This print job is amazing!!!

View attachment 1173996

View attachment 1173994

View attachment 1173997

View attachment 1173999

View attachment 1173995
Very well done. But I'll agree with the others that it is very "busy." I could see this being draped over a sarcophagus. I'd prefer to have line art of the ankh and the scarab beetles, although they do look great. On the other hand, I'd almost rather have it as a print I could frame and display on a wall. But this isn't my table and to each their own with table design. Maybe we could see it with some cards and chips on it at some point. Thanks for posting it.

Another pet peeve of mine is felts which have the seat locations delineated. This works fine if you have every seat filled. But when playing with a different number of players than the felt is meant for, and people spread out, the lines/marks don’t match up and it starts to look jumbled.

Not a huge thing, but this seems especially common with cheaper mass-produced tables and toppers.

Another pet peeve of mine is felts which have the seat locations delineated. This works fine if you have every seat filled. But when playing with a different number of players than the felt is meant for, and people spread out, the lines/marks don’t match up and it starts to look jumbled.

Not a huge thing, but this seems especially common with cheaper mass-produced tables and toppers.
I understand your point of view, but I don't think it's a problem at all. I have this on all my felts along with seat numbers, I find it helps a lot when organizing tournaments. Moving players is so much more streamlined than without.

When the seats are not filled, if players have the need to spread out then the allotted areas aren't large enough to begin with. IMO, of course.

A customer just sent us this photo after replacing his stock felt all the way out in Switzerland.

View attachment 1181772
Did the customer tell you where the whole internal triple skull/stars/stripes (military stripes?) design came from? Was it just something they came up with or does it have some significance? Design is very unique.

He provided us with his own artwork actually, so I don't know if any significance of any parts.

The "betting line" line should be for decoration only. I like the rule when the chips are placed on table, in front of your cards and released, only then is a bet. I see to many fights about the "betting line".

The "betting line" line should be for decoration only. I like the rule when the chips are placed on table, in front of your cards and released, only then is a bet. I see to many fights about the "betting line".
How far in front of your cards? My cards are against the rail and capped; I place 10 $5 chips in front of my cards and let go, reaching back to my stack for more. Is that a string bet before I've pushed it forward? We cant just say in front of my cards. Distance matters, the line is a way of quantifying that distance.

PXL_20221222_002708625.jpg
PXL_20230224_033726937.jpg

Full corporate sponsorship. Printed 12 of these to put onto our rental tables for a single night, then pulled them all off the next day. Each one has the logos rotated so that every company had a chance to be in the center and not shoved in the corner. Also alternated the middle color between red, green, blue, purple, orange and brown.

PXL_20230503_201635473.jpg
PXL_20230615_162213402.jpg

Some new branding for our rental division.
PXL_20230703_194049100.jpg
PXL_20230608_174018029.jpg
PXL_20230615_162207169.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom