Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (7 Viewers)

Winery felt for the reopening of then "Lion's Den Winery" poker room
Wanted something a little different.. thanks to @Johnny5 and @T_Chan

Felt-2.jpg

Felt-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the main reason is due to the fact that poker table building forums all shut down. Scott Keen forum went the way of the blue wall, Perfect Man Cave activity died down drastically, Poker Table Forum got retired and is now merged with the PCF Poker table section.

Any good build threads went along with them. Photobucket changing their image policies to paid also played a part as well I think.

I used to post many build threads, but they all went away with the aforementioned forums. Then I went full time with poker table building so it's not in my best interest to share build plans anymore.

There's not a lot of builders anymore like there used to be in the early 2000's during the poker boom. There's still a few kicking around but you really have to do a lot of hunting to find them. There's still some good ones on PCF if you go through enough pages and threads. BYOPT has plans online, but most include the use of a jigsaw which is a bit of a red flag...

Back to poker table felts though!

The middle has a nice basket weave pattern:
View attachment 542800

View attachment 542801
Chips and Table.... OMG Stunner! AAA+:wow:

Finally spent some time tonight working on my felt design that I'll be sending over to @T_Chan as soon as I've got it close... I realized I know nothing about creative design lol... I don't know how some of the designers here just pop out these amazing felts.... anyway this is what I've come up with so far just using Canva. Our company name is BlackOak and the gold Oak leaf is our logo so I wanted to incorporate it into my table design. I've come up with the name " The Gold Leaf Lounge" for our club. All gold should look like a brass/gold color and the word "Lounge" should almost look like gold neon sign lettering if that makes sense... I'm not sure if #4,5,6 should have some sort of pattern on the black areas of the felt? Please feel free to judge it! haha if there's anyone with experience in felt design I'd love to hear your opinion! (These are in no particular order, just how they came out of Canva)

1704445273044.jpeg

1704445323486.jpeg

1704445370749.jpeg

1704445401101.jpeg

1704445437335.jpeg

1704445461963.jpeg

Yep, exactly.
Using the oak leaf on the outer ring might work better now that the center is less cluttered, or you could the outer ring gold and the inner ring black, but I like this.
Ya I see it too. Thanks for the input! @4SUMERZ suggested some sort of gold glitter or dust like effect on the black areas which I think could really add to that impact of a very simple design! all great ideas... you guys rock!

So the wife through a curve ball at my felt design tonight by adding in the rail (the brownish coloured rail is supposed to represent a Cognac colour) felt colours and even totally changing font and style in a few. #5 & #6 change font and logo style and #7 & #8 are a whole different direction.... Now I'm going down a whole new design rabbit hole this is going to be hard lol I think the reality is that I'm going to need to build 3 or 4 tables haha here's some new versions... (No specific order) Please feel free to comment and add in any thoughts! You guys help a ton!

#1 #2
1704515078972.jpeg
1704515126710.jpeg

#3 #4
1704515175090.jpeg
1704515214129.jpeg

#5 #6
1704515409623.jpeg
1704515439429.jpeg

1704515507056.jpeg

1704515542042.jpeg

Would love someone with more artistic ability than me to give me a Kansas City Chiefs oval topper design. Thinking the logo on a red background in the middle. Have a few different tables (one barrington LED, one that is a RAM games table that has a racetrack already with a smaller play surface in the middle) Any help would be most appreciated.

Would love someone with more artistic ability than me to give me a Kansas City Chiefs oval topper design. Thinking the logo on a red background in the middle. Have a few different tables (one barrington LED, one that is a RAM games table that has a racetrack already with a smaller play surface in the middle) Any help would be most appreciated.
Just got this new felt in from @T_Chan to replace a customer's felt that was 13 years old. Installed this afternoon. Nice work Tony!

View attachment 422971View attachment 422972
i had seen this one on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom