Custom Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Hmm they didn't come up on my recent (ish) searches for custom playing cards. When I get back to the UK I'll order a sample set and see how much we are looking at /deck (as you need to ask for a quote!). I was originally going to order up from MPC when I get time to finish up my artwork :LOL: :laugh:
MOQ is 100 decks. I suspect that will drive down costs a little, but may be achievable as a PCG group buy. Most people want 2 different colored backs, so that may require 2x 100 decks.

Ivory? or did MPC change their order requirements recently? o_O
From the section of their website that discusses getting your first deck to test the quality yourself:

How it Works​

The process is extremely simple. All you need to do is give us a call and request a quote for the quantity you need. We’d like to point out at this point, however, that the minimum order to qualify for this offer is 100 packs, which is extremely helpful if you are looking to buy in bulk!

Perhaps if you want to bindly order fewer decks, they have a lower barrier to entry. I personally would not want another MPC disappointment where I get nice looking custom cards that handle like paper cards.

I tried to order free samples from Ivory, but their form did not seem to recognise the United States as a country (even though it is in the pull-down list).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom