Custom Matsui Inner Ring

liftapint

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
With these custom plastics, you certainly won't need the clay bells. I am here for you. LOL. :)
Loving the custom ring, Tommy.

kmccormick100

Full House
Reaction score

yone

Two Pair
Reaction score
That’s awesome Tommy! That’s custom on the next level! It crossed my mind to design a $.25 inner ring for a community buy, but figured there weren’t enough plastic lovers :unsure:

PlaidDragon

Flush
Reaction score
I guess it's a one time fee for each unique design? The matsui-europe doesn't allow for small cash denoms like 5¢. I'm thinking I'd rather do these in a cash set than a tourney but would want fracs at 5 and 25 cents.

liftapint

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I guess it's a one time fee for each unique design? The matsui-europe doesn't allow for small cash denoms like 5¢. I'm thinking I'd rather do these in a cash set than a tourney but would want fracs at 5 and 25 cents.
At the price for custom ring...you don’t want two!

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, its $3k for each one. If you are going to get custom denom rings made that Matsui could add to their ring options for other customers, you might be able to get them made at a big discount or maybe even for free if you meet a MOQ.

yone

Two Pair
Reaction score
Yeah, its $3k for each one. If you are going to get custom denom rings made that Matsui could add to their ring options for other customers, you might be able to get them made at a big discount or maybe even for free if you meet a MOQ.
I should have enquired about that. I only did an add on for 200 chips so anything extra seemed too much. Maybe, I’ll ask for PCFers for future orders :tup: Its mainly home markets that go crazy over fractionals.

Edit: ask to see if Matsui would offer a discount. So anyone can have that option for the future

Top Bottom