Custom Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

trigs

Flush
Reaction score
(If this is the wrong thread, mods please move this.)

I'm currently looking to get a custom dealer button made and I wanted to get some feedback on it. I'm also curious if any dealer button collectors would be interested in purchasing any of these buttons (if there are 12 minimum purchased then ABC Gifts and Awards will do the edge design as well - I will be purchasing two buttons myself). This will be a 60mm ceramic dealer button.

I was considering getting a dealer button made for my NL Hold'em/PLO cash games. Nothing too fancy. One side of the button will say HOLD'EM and the other side will say OMAHA. The background graphic will be a silhouette of my home town (Hamilton).

hold'em button (dark red).jpg omaha button (red).jpg

I'm also considering the longer version of the game name - NL TEXAS HOLD'EM and POT LIMIT OMAHA.

no limit texas holdem button.jpg pot limit omaha (red).jpg

There's also a chance I will just go with my home game name - HAMMER POKER - but at this point I'm leaning towards the game name on either side.

Hammer Poker button.jpg

If there is interest for a minimum of 12 buttons then I'd probably want to include DEALER x4 written around the edges.

Thoughts/opinions?

I think that's a great idea. I had wanted something like that before actually. My homegame generally plays NLH/PLO too. Maybe put your name on the edge instead of "dealer" again? since it already has dealer on the face.

I have submitted two or three separate "contact us" inquiries to a couple of web sites that make custom acrylic dealer buttons. I have yet to receive a response. It's pretty annoying. Who do you guys use to make your dealer buttons? This is the look that I like, but with a different logo in the middle.

Dealer Button.png

Also in need of someone to do some custom artwork....unless I can download some tools on my comp and figure out how to do it LOL

Also in need of someone to do some custom artwork....unless I can download some tools on my comp and figure out how to do it LOL
Yeah, I know exactly what I want. I want my avatar (but not in yellow - prefer gray or silver - and I already have a couple of files like this) and I want the hawk's talons clutching a "dealer" banner (like the banner that is in my above post).

Yeah, I know exactly what I want. I want my avatar (but not in yellow - prefer gray or silver - and I already have a couple of files like this) and I want the hawk's talons clutching a "dealer" banner (like the banner that is in my above post).
Pretty sweet, like the silver idea

(If this is the wrong thread, mods please move this.)

I'm currently looking to get a custom dealer button made and I wanted to get some feedback on it. I'm also curious if any dealer button collectors would be interested in purchasing any of these buttons (if there are 12 minimum purchased then ABC Gifts and Awards will do the edge design as well - I will be purchasing two buttons myself). This will be a 60mm ceramic dealer button.

I was considering getting a dealer button made for my NL Hold'em/PLO cash games. Nothing too fancy. One side of the button will say HOLD'EM and the other side will say OMAHA. The background graphic will be a silhouette of my home town (Hamilton).

View attachment 182561 View attachment 182567

I'm also considering the longer version of the game name - NL TEXAS HOLD'EM and POT LIMIT OMAHA.

View attachment 182563 View attachment 182564

There's also a chance I will just go with my home game name - HAMMER POKER - but at this point I'm leaning towards the game name on either side.

View attachment 182565

If there is interest for a minimum of 12 buttons then I'd probably want to include DEALER x4 written around the edges.

Thoughts/opinions?

I'd be in for a button or two.

I have submitted two or three separate "contact us" inquiries to a couple of web sites that make custom acrylic dealer buttons. I have yet to receive a response. It's pretty annoying. Who do you guys use to make your dealer buttons? This is the look that I like, but with a different logo in the middle.

View attachment 350882
That is from Poker Chip Lounge? I have tried calling them before and had success and purchased one of their standard buttons from them, but that was years ago.

It looks like they make Nice Crystal Buttons. I love this one below on their site, but I think it was a custom for a customer so not for sale.
alamo-main.jpg

That is from Poker Chip Lounge? I have tried calling them before and had success and purchased one of their standard buttons from them, but that was years ago.

It looks like they make Nice Crystal Buttons. I love this one below on their site, but I think it was a custom for a customer so not for sale.
View attachment 350894
Yes, that's the site. Their examples of previous work are amazing. Maybe I'll give them a call instead of going through the customer service "contact us" submission.

Yes, that's the site. Their examples of previous work are amazing. Maybe I'll give them a call instead of going through the customer service "contact us" submission.
If you need to order a minimum Quantity let us know and I probably would buy a button depending on price and what it looks like. Maybe you can run a Group Buy.

If you need to order a minimum Quantity let us know and I probably would buy a button depending on price and what it looks like. Maybe you can run a Group Buy.
Yep. If I can get a design finalized, I would definitely offer it to the forum as a group buy. I'm also looking to get custom cut cards, but not sure if that appeals to the masses as much as the dealer buttons.

Yep. If I can get a design finalized, I would definitely offer it to the forum as a group buy. I'm also looking to get custom cut cards, but not sure if that appeals to the masses as much as the dealer buttons.
Cut cards do pretty well

Yes, I did check with them, and just received an email reply. I would for sure do a "regular" dealer button through them if I can't do the transparent one. Heck, maybe I would do both. They aren't that expensive.
Awesome! Gene's great just swamped so his response time is a little behind... he offers great prices. Looking forward to the outcome on your order(s)!!

I'm going to see if my graphic designer friend has a little time to put something together for me (both for a dealer button design and a cut card design). Then I can gauge interest for a group buy.

@trigs , the idea of having one side Hold’em and the other side Omaha is great.
I’d go with shorter version of the game name.
I’d also make the design like this :
- Top and curved : game name
- Middle : Hamilton silouhette
- Bottom and curved : dealer

@FordPickup92 , you can pm me regarding your artwork request and let’s see if I can help you.

Last edited:
I haven't put more thought into this because originally there wasn't a lot of interest. I think we need a minimum of ten to get writing on the edges.

There are a bunch of people on this forum who will buy one or two of any button you make. I don't think you'll have any trouble shifting them.

Your best bet is to get some designs done and then post an interest thread (don't do this without the designs). You'll get an idea of who would take them and that'll inform your order quantities. I'm sure you'll hit at least 10 for each design (unless they're really crappy which tells you something itself).

So, I gave ABC Gifts and Awards my logo for a 60mm dealer button, and they quickly produced this.

E8016DC5-BE7A-4954-AE91-14231F80B916.jpeg

I’m definitely going to order a couple for myself, but if I were to do a group buy, how do I go about doing that? I assume that I would have everything shipped to me, and then I would ship them out to the individuals in the group buy? Any help would be appreciated, cuz I’ve obviously never done this before.

I’m also going to do a glass (or acrylic) dealer button with my avatar on it, as I described earlier in this thread. I’ll try to get a design but it may take a bit of time unless someone wants to mock something up for me.

So, I gave ABC Gifts and Awards my logo for a 60mm dealer button, and they quickly produced this.

View attachment 356776

I’m definitely going to order a couple for myself, but if I were to do a group buy, how do I go about doing that? I assume that I would have everything shipped to me, and then I would ship them out to the individuals in the group buy? Any help would be appreciated, cuz I’ve obviously never done this before.

I’m also going to do a glass (or acrylic) dealer button with my avatar on it, as I described earlier in this thread. I’ll try to get a design but it may take a bit of time unless someone wants to mock something up for me.
Typically yes, you make an interest thread with what you're offering followed by an order thread for a time period to allow people to put their orders in collect payment pay Gene and receive products. In essence you take on the reshipping to everyone else, and will need to estimate shipping costs (materials and labels) and include that in what you charge.

Typically yes, you make an interest thread with what you're offering followed by an order thread for a time period to allow people to put their orders in collect payment pay Gene and receive products. In essence you take on the reshipping to everyone else, and will need to estimate shipping costs (materials and labels) and include that in what you charge.
What is the proper sub forum to post such a thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom