Custom Cut Cards *Round 4* (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F* it. I'm in for the swap, I'd like to have some of the other chipper's cut cards too. Community!
Mine are the bridge size Celebration splash pot.

@Jeff - would I be able to swap all three types of your cut card designs 3:3?
@WhiteMamba1646 - I'm just interested in your Havana x 2, no dedicated splash pot pictures (havana $1s and flamingo 1/5.

View attachment 326589

@72o @bsdunbar1 @WhiteMamba1646 @Coyote @Irish @Jeff
I only have, and use, poker size.
I will still trade if you want poker, if not NBD.

Packaging up now.....

Reactions: 72o
I only have, and use, poker size.
I will still trade if you want poker, if not NBD.
I'm still down for the trade, just to see each other's cards (at the very least).
Since you were shorted 6 cards, I will make it your call, I don't want to trade you useless cards. Note: I believe @Jeff @CraigT78 also have bridge sizes
Packaging up now.....
If this is too complicated, we can always trade privately afterwards.

Open to all 2 for 2 trades, as long as they are poker size and not a PITA for Matt:)

@MatB

Please feel free to keep a card (or 2 or whatever) if you want to of mine. You wouldn't take extra money for your efforts so feel free.

Thanx again.

@MatB

Please feel free to keep a card (or 2 or whatever) if you want to of mine. You wouldn't take extra money for your efforts so feel free.

Thanx again.

Oh there's a mandatory card tax dont worry ;) (its in the fine print)

I only promise never to sell anyones private card designs.

Of course after 4 custom card orders i have more cut cards than anyone should ever have, but it is nice to have 1 or 2 from every design ever done.

Maybe i'll make a montage !

@MatB

Thanx again.

Same here!

In full disclosure, i am making a small amount per order. About $12 for each design. And i get to have some cards made that i want to sell.

@markleteenie in the interst of Matt's sanity, I'm going to cap further swapping for now. I'd be open to trading afterwards, just shoot me a pm if interested. :)

@Geremie i believe there will be a round 5 for designs too.

So your design can be included in that round if you like. I still need the artwork though. I'll start a thread and list the instructions soon.

@Irish do you have any extras of the PNY? What size did you go with?

I’d take 2/4 of them!

Yep, i'll have a bunch (poker size)and will be offering them later, just have been super busy and didn't have the time to reach out and coordinate before the designs were due.

ALL SWAPS ARE CLOSED. any other swaps will have to happen once people get their cards.

Yep, i'll have a bunch (poker size)and will be offering them later, just have been super busy and didn't have the time to reach out and coordinate before the designs were due.
Actually, I’d be interested in 4 or 6 of the poker size!

If I can grab some PNY from Irish...I’ll go with those. It’s a solid design! I’ll just scrap my design

Proposal: @72o @bsdunbar1 @WhiteMamba1646 @Coyote @Irish @Jeff @markleteenie

I am updating the other post right now and it's hard for me to sort out some of what you want (partially because I'm hung over as shit after a long business dinner and entertaining last night), and trying to get ready for a big day at work today. It sounds like Matt is trying to get this out.

Can we all agree to have Matt swap our cards one for one, and in the case of an uneven swap, let him pick which ones go?

This!

Mail pRon

2D0BA061-91C6-4664-8EAC-8277DAF70E14.jpeg

No pr0n of my cards :( I guess I should pay first :p Just waiting for 1 pending transaction to go through so that I have the USD in my account to avoid those nasty PayPal currency exchange rates.

No pr0n of my cards :( I guess I should pay first :p Just waiting for 1 pending transaction to go through so that I have the USD in my account to avoid those nasty PayPal currency exchange rates.

Lol.

I was posting the ones people I knew were ok with it.

But pRon you want... pRon you shall have !!

( when I get home) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom