Custom Cut Cards *Round 4* (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great big thanks to Matt for handling all this!:)

@WhiteMamba1646 Would you like to trade two of your Havanas (black/gold) for two of my Athenian Owls?
To avoid putting more stress on Matt, we could do it after receiving them (in my case they 'll be sent to a friend in the US on the first place).

@WhiteMamba1646 Would you like to trade two of your Havanas (black/gold) for two of my Athenian Owls?
To avoid putting more stress on Matt, we could do it after receiving them (in my case they 'll be sent to a friend in the US on the first place).

Not a problem if the list is sorted tonight.

I'm in for a few 2x2 trades if Matt doesn't mind
@72o
@bsdunbar1
@WhiteMamba1646 ?
@Coyote ?

Here's mine (poker size)

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 7.30.06 PM.png

No hurt feelings if you don't want to :)

yes in

Anyone else still needing to make payments.

ONLY your USERNAME in the notes. NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE.

I will know what the payment is for.

Last edited:
Did the Star cards get made in this order?

TRADE POST updated through post 245

@Jeff :
bsdunbar1 “Club D (bridge)”
CraigT78 “3:30 hard stop (bridge)” “Windy Crest (bridge)

@bsdunbar1:
Jeff “?”

@CraigT78
Jeff “Everleigh $5 and $.25 (bridge)” and “Everleigh $10 and $20 (bridge)”

Craigs "3:30 Hard Stop" and "Windy Crest" is the same card.(front and back design) so 2 of those?

Will be packaging up a round of cards to send out today. Hoping the swap list is ready.

If not i can hold off sending or swaps can happen once people receive their cards.

Not a big deal to me either way.

Carry on!

Proposal: @72o @bsdunbar1 @WhiteMamba1646 @Coyote @Irish @Jeff @markleteenie

I am updating the other post right now and it's hard for me to sort out some of what you want (partially because I'm hung over as shit after a long business dinner and entertaining last night), and trying to get ready for a big day at work today. It sounds like Matt is trying to get this out.

Can we all agree to have Matt swap our cards one for one, and in the case of an uneven swap, let him pick which ones go?

I am updating the other post right now and it's hard for me to sort out some of what you want (partially because I'm hung over as shit after a long business dinner and entertaining last night), and trying to get ready for a big day at work today. It sounds like Matt is trying to get this out.

Can we all agree to have Matt swap our cards one for one, and in the case of an uneven swap, let him pick which ones go?
I am down for whatever makes Matt's life easy.
He is a mad man for trying to coordinate this buy to begin with and then to coordinate the swaps???? :eek:

Reactions: 72o

Yup whatever is easier for Matty. I would love to do a 2x2 swap with everyone if that works (you know for those of us that use 2 decks :)).

Good with me if they're not already packed and sealed and Matt is ok with it, don't want to piss him off after organizing and running this so well. I want to actually get the cards, not a package of Barrel House colored plastic confetti... :LOL: :laugh:

I have bridge size and not poker, plus I only have 6 extras. I'll withdraw and trade with @72o after the fact. Is that cool Alan?
ok...markleteenie is going private...no worries.

F* it. I'm in for the swap, I'd like to have some of the other chipper's cut cards too. Community!
Mine are the bridge size Celebration splash pot.

@Jeff - would I be able to swap all three types of your cut card designs 3:3?
@WhiteMamba1646 - I'm just interested in your Havana x 2, no dedicated splash pot pictures (havana $1s and flamingo 1/5.

1566393933643.png

@72o @bsdunbar1 @WhiteMamba1646 @Coyote @Irish @Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom