GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 13) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sick! Thank you Mike @Buge And also to my amazing designer @BSteck you crushed it again brother!!
20220919_174313.jpg

The Blue and yellow almost glow on these, hard to capture in a pic... but I absolutely love them! Buttons on the way and I think I can finally say the AJs are close to finished other than the never ending hunt for $1 chips (what this cut card was based off of)
20220723_103514.jpg

Absolutely sick! Thank you Mike @Buge And also to my amazing designer @BSteck you crushed it again brother!!
View attachment 989659
The Blue and yellow almost glow on these, hard to capture in a pic... but I absolutely love them! Buttons on the way and I think I can finally say the AJs are close to finished other than the never ending hunt for $1 chips (what this cut card was based off of)
View attachment 989662
I can attest to the beauty of these cards. Most definitely my favorite of this group buy! No disrespect to any other cards in the buy!! Haha

Did everyone with the exception of our international friends receive their cards? If you haven’t received yours please send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom