GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 13) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Since you guys didn’t crush me on the last group buy I have decided to start up another due to popular demand.

What this is:

This is a group buy intended to allow you to bring your own design and have your own plastic cut cards produced and to reach MOQs and scale discounts from a commercial printer. This is NOT the opportunity for you to buy other people's cut cards.

Card Specifics: 24mil thick 3.5"x2.5" (poker size) and 3.5"x2.25" (bridge size) plastic cut cards with your custom printed design with rounded edges. These are usually the cut cards you see around here on PCF. Examples below in photos.

Order Details:

• 10 card minimum per design
  • Cost per card is $1.25 each (subject to pricing change at the time orders are taken) We will need to hit 1k cut cards to place this order. I don’t foresee this being an issue.
  • Each card design has a $10 card setup fee. You can order 30 (for example) cards with a front design and a different back design and its only a single $10 fee.
  • If you want the same design on poker and bridge size the artwork setup fee would apply to each and be $20 fee total.
  • Shipping from the manufacturer to me is baked into the $1.25/card price. But reshipping is not included. Standard USPS domestic.

Artwork:

• This is a bring your own custom design situation. I will not be able to assist with your artwork and the manufacturer is not there to assist you either. Contact one of the designers below if you need design help.
  • Card designs must be in .AI format (Please pay special attention when submitting artwork because there is a $50 fee applied to our order after the 3rd artwork correction. This fee will be applied to violators)
  • Poker size is 2.5"X 3.5" and Bridge size is 2.25"X 3.5"
  • If you want design help you can try one these people for hire;
  • File naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different (please use separate files if your card has different side artwork)

Example Order:

• 30 cards bridge sized ordered: 30 x $1.25 + $10 art fee + $5 shipping (US) total cost is $52.50 shipped

Order Submission:

Send an email to BugePCF@gmail.com with the following details:

• PCF username
    • Delivery address where cards will be shipped (will allow me to give shipping cost when payment is due)
    • Include order details:
    • name of cards project{s)
    • size (bridge or poker or both)
      • Does your card project have the same image on both sides or are each side different
      • attach artwork files (AI or print ready PDF)
      • file naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different
    • Sample order email in post #3

Example order email: Order by emailing BugePCF@gmail.com with the following details.

Hey Mike,
Here is my order...

PCF username: @Buge

Buge Poker
10 Oak St
Lake Grove, NY 11755

1. CASA MANGO: 30x Poker size (same sides)

Attached: casamango_poker.ai

2. MAPES: 40x bridge & 40x poker size (different sides)

Attached: mapes_pokerbridge_back.ai, mapes_pokerbridge_front.ai

Payment:

Payment will by PayPal and collected during the last week of the order period, but before printing begins.

Turn Around Time:

Production time is 5-7 business days, after proof approval and payment. Usually, it is around 8-10 business days total, depending on speed of proofing and payment.

Templates & Examples:
DBD111FB-BC50-44C3-844E-8F8C0E3E2D75.jpeg
82434DCD-98EB-41B8-A767-D7A7D72CC0E3.jpeg
DD24A92A-68BF-4813-B6DF-E2DAD260C566.png
79FE9878-8B24-4194-B2DE-789E3FDFAFB4.png

Last edited:
Can anyone do a Tiki King design for me without breaking any copyright laws?

In…THANK YOU!

Will you let us know if there any common cut cards ordered so we won’t need to provide artwork possibly?

Last edited:
Any Nashville, TN local want to split anything? Is bleed area for color coverage of the print alignment is off?

Last edited:
Any Nashville, TN local want to split anything? Is bleed area for color coverage of the print alignment is off?
In general it should be. Anything outside of that and they should reprint. We ran into that issue last round and the print company had no issue reprinting.

I'm interested. How long are you keeping this open?
I will most likely keep it open for a month or so. I will give everyone a weeks notice that final artwork needs to be submitted. The print company turnaround is very quick once all artwork proofs are approved.

In for sure!!!

Will email the file by this weekend (if not tonight)...

Thanx!

Is there an AI blank template with the guide lines for bridge size?

Last edited:
Are we able to order Aria cut cards? Not sure about the process with the royalties. Please let me know. But if I can order these I'm in!

***** Nm just read the description more. maybe next time for me then! thx anyways.

Last edited:
What is the cut off date for orders? I've got a couple things I could get worked out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom