Custom CPS chips, Cash and Tourney sets (1 Viewer)

Rome

Pair
Reaction score
Hey all. Finally getting around to posting pics of my set! I may actually be changing over some colors in the future if I can still get matching labels at some point, but for now this is the set.

Cash:

Cash set with vintage KEM Antiquity cards to complete the feel of my Rome set:

And my tourney set which I LOVE:

And finally that gorgeous tourney set splash:

Thanks all.

I was litteraly just thinking about putting roman numerals on a set cause I had not seen any …. grrrrrr...

Very nice work on the inlay design, and the tower and spear mold fits well with the overall style/feel of the theme. Good luck with them!

Thanks! It was fun designing it. Actually, going through old emails is what reignited my interest in the chip forums. Cleaning out an old inbox I came across the threads with the guy who helped design the chips, Ken from pokerchipartist.com. I emailed again to say hi and offer a sample set now that the chips were finished. Unfortunately his email was undeliverable and the wbesite no longer exists. Hope hes still doing okay. If he sees this please message me!

They look great. I especially like how the chip texture looks in your pictures.

Thanks! It was fun designing it. Actually, going through old emails is what reignited my interest in the chip forums. Cleaning out an old inbox I came across the threads with the guy who helped design the chips, Ken from pokerchipartist.com. I emailed again to say hi and offer a sample set now that the chips were finished. Unfortunately his email was undeliverable and the wbesite no longer exists. Hope hes still doing okay. If he sees this please message me!

Hi Sal! I'm retired and doing well.

Thanks for posting the pics of your sets, the color matching came out quite good.

I still have the art files so hit me up with a PM if you decide to change colors at some point.

Good to see you back in the game!

Very cool, awesome color matching too. I have a pretty large CPS set that I use as my home tourney set (it was the first set I bought here, thx jonesey).

Any chance you’d make a sample(s) available in the future? So far the only CPS custom sample set i have is @PAZ s which is awesome and I’d love to add to it.

Hi Sal! I'm retired and doing well.

Thanks for posting the pics of your sets, the color matching came out quite good.

I still have the art files so hit me up with a PM if you decide to change colors at some point.

Good to see you back in the game!
Great to hear, hello! And yes the color matching came out perfect. I'll PM you anyways because if anyone gets a sample set it should be you first if you still want one.

Very cool, awesome color matching too. I have a pretty large CPS set that I use as my home tourney set (it was the first set I bought here, thx jonesey).

Any chance you’d make a sample(s) available in the future? So far the only CPS custom sample set i have is @PAZ s which is awesome and I’d love to add to it.
Thanks! Let me take stock of my extras to see what I've got towards samples and PM you.

My cash games are almost always lots of quarters and 1s, and a couple barrels of 5s on the table. maybe 2 or 3 25s per night come out. I like the orange chip color, but having a table full of orange, "yellow" and red only is a little too monochromatic for my taste. So I want to change my quarters to a different color.

I would either want to make my quarters the pink chip (currently in use as my 5k tourney chip, and I'd have to find a rack of pinks and recolor labels...) Or just use dark green for quarters. I already have a spare 100 dark green CPS blanks. I modified my labels art to reflect this and would order new labels to match the rest... Green went from XXV dollars to XXV cents. And orange changes to XX dollars and becomes my new high value cash game chip.

My ONLY concern with this is that my main table is green felt and I'm worried that having all those dark greens on the green felt will be a little bland/blend in with the table.

Anyone with dark green CPS chips in use have a green felt table have any input?

Thanks guys and gals!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom