Solids tourney set built itself? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I always wanted a solids tourney set. While working on my solids cash set I started seeing deals and going after them. Before I knew it the set was nearly complete and I didn't even know it. Rack of black hundos is in the mail btw. Then I started thinking about the 25 and the 5k, and behold, I have a sky blue rack I bought and was going to sell, it's perfect. I can scrap the 25 and do a 100/100 MTT set. Just maybe. I played at the southpoint this year while on a job (I know I always refer to the SP, sorry not sorry), so I used them for a reference, they use a sky blue 5k. I'll use the orange for 1k instead of the yellow, I dig it. Before I knew it I had enough for 2 tables, 8 players each, 15k starting stacks, 5/9/5/1, a barrel, which is super convenient. With plenty of extras for color up and additional buyins for all 16 players. The set kind of built itself. Now to decide on how to label these, over stamp or mill. The skyblue are already milled so thats that, but the rest are all different kinds of hot stamps. I'm leaning towards mill. Time will tell. :)

Attachments

• 20231104_113003.jpg
    20231104_113003.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 20231104_113050.jpg
    20231104_113050.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 87
I have a set of solids for a cash set that I'm ready to mill, but then I realized I have 60% of a STT ready to go too and now I'm second guessing everything and mixing/matching for the perfect combo. I need to just mill and label the cash set and make a decision lol

I have a set of solids for a cash set that I'm ready to mill, but then I realized I have 60% of a STT ready to go too and now I'm second guessing everything and mixing/matching for the perfect combo. I need to just mill and label the cash set and make a decision lol
If you can do $25 on the cash, go for it. I want a $20 for my cash set, otherwise I would share the greens across both. Good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing it done. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom