Custom cloths

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Advice for someone who has never designed much online but wants to design their own cloth for table builds?
(I have minimal computer design experience)

There's inkscape, or I think you can get a free 30 trial of illustrator, but it's a steep learning curve.

NegativeZeroo

Waiting List
Reaction score
Howdy long time lurker, love your felts, they're amazing. I'm about to buy a table from my local gaming supply store and noticed the custom felt artwork option.

Could I pay for you to make my crappy design look good so I could send it to them before they fabricate everything?

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy long time lurker, love your felts, they're amazing. I'm about to buy a table from my local gaming supply store and noticed the custom felt artwork option.

Could I pay for you to make my crappy design look good so I could send it to them before they fabricate everything?

Yes sure, it depends on the design you have in mind but if you send me the concept, I can let you know if we can do that for you or not. You can send it to me at tonyc@chanmanpokertables.com.

Kakeesh

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chanman does it again!

0AFF722E-7D4C-48C1-A332-5CE95B531883.jpeg

DAA1D5FA-8DD2-4E97-9DE7-66DA91D2F5EE.jpeg
258C2256-FA5D-4F76-8FBD-E127A0BF5050.jpeg
9B0210E8-041C-4FAC-BBBE-A194DB096931.jpeg

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
That one was a bit tricky, I had to convert a hand drawn photo then add the lettering, the club in the drum and the crown. Fun project though.

Av8tion

Two Pair
Reaction score
that 10.5-inch bet line makes limit games easier.... and I just think it looks cooler... the 6-7 inch bet lines kinda look like a thin racetrack to me... but you gotta admit, whatever the size... the quality of the print can't be beat!

horseshoez

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've had a change in the gaming suede material from the supply we've had for the last 2+ years. Going forward, this will be the new fabric.

I'll post a comprehensive comparison of the 2 fabrics side by side soon.

Just epic! Only gets better and better with Chan.

Dix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
The frozen mountain wilderness of W.Poland, Maine
While I never experienced the previous supplier's material, I just got a felt made from the new stuff & to my initial perusal it looks & feels awesome to me.

I have a "winter project" coming up to build a "Final Table" for our legion tourneys, so I guess I had a case of good timing to get mine printed on the new felt.

I draped it over one of the Barrington tables at the hall to give it a look.... I'd say Tony knocked it out of the park if yer askin' me.

DSC00008r.jpg

My camera & the florescent lighting makes the blue in the image look "brighter" than it really is... the actual color is more of a "Navy" than a "Royal" Blue.

The detail in the central image is incredible. You can actually read the words of the Constitution behind the eagle's head. The fact that I sent him a large 600dpi file may have helped that part. But still, to have that level of detail come out on a poker table felt is nothing short of amazing.

Here's the Sketchup screenshot of the table surface build that I'm doing. Kind of a "dual radius elliptical" for 9 players plus the dealer (me :D)

Table Sketch3b.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom