Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (30 Viewers)

I reviewed the sherbert green :

ACF_Paulson_PolyClay_25_Fixed.png

I think it'll render better.
The one from the sample is too dark.

@BGinGA
Here the sample photo of the acf set, what do you think about the colors? For me the 25 is a littlebit of, other are great
I think @Kid_Eastwood's sherbet green revision will be better. I'd like to see a brighter yellow with less greenish hue, too (common ceramic print issue).

The rest look great imo.

If I needed a tourney set, the wsop replicas here are delicious.
Yes that’s what I want even tho I made my own tourney set.
Me too. Wasn't too sure if I wanted a tourney set, but the Secondary WSOP mock ups sold me, so I ended up getting a T100-base set of them.

Now I'll need to try throwing tourneys more often, and enough regulars to play them.

@BGinGA
Here the sample photo of the acf set, what do you think about the colors? For me the 25 is a littlebit of, other are great
Samples looking great, fair play! Are you having the higher denoms on the 43mm blank mold?

Everybody who still has Sean's samples, send them back to him at let him know. He has a ton of work to do for us, let's take one thing off his plate!

I think @Kid_Eastwood's sherbet green revision will be better. I'd like to see a brighter yellow with less greenish hue, too (common ceramic print issue).

The rest look great imo.

Yes ! I'm especially happy with the Metallic Gold also.
I've reviewed the yellow T1000. Is it better like that ? The new one is the right one and the bottom one (edges).

ACF_Paulson_PolyClay_100_Fixed.png

If it's better, I'll sent an updated design file with the updated T25 and T1000.

I'm amazed on the quality of details printing. Especially the elements in the globe and the small lines in the plane design.

Last edited:
5k and 10k look like they might have a serious dirty stack issue.
Blaze orange is an odd color, and never photographs accurately. Personally, I think the original chips (pink and blaze) are too close too, and thus I never use them together. But the ACF certainly did, based on past tournament photos.

Blaze orange is an odd color, and never photographs accurately. Personally, I think the original chips (pink and blaze) are too close too, and thus I never use them together. But the ACF certainly did, based on past tournament photos.
will you try to change something or do you think this is ok like that ... i don't realy know if it's the light or the colors are to close

Agree.

5k's generally suffice for the top chip for my tournaments. With more tables and/or rebuys a few 25k's do the job just fine.

A 10k in that same mix would be clunky.

So I could put my hands on the RGB colors codes that were used in the former simu.
For the T5000, we are really really close. There is no interest in re-touching it.

Right, the "fixed" one and its rolling edge is the bottom one.

ACF_Paulson_PolyClay_5000_Fix.png

However, for the T10,000 things are different :

ACF_Paulson_PolyClay_10000_Fix.png

The color code from the simu is more vibrant. Also, the spot contrast more in the second imho.

Which direction shall we take ?

@BGinGA , @BarryWhine

No complaint from me for trying to make chips brighter and more vibrant with better contrast. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom