Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (3 Viewers)

I am not getting touchy feely. Bosco fucked up. No denying that. That had been well established. But someone posted in the Aces thread asking what the status was and I directed them here explaining that Bosco handed off the artwork and the contact at the manufacturer for continuation of the project. It’s relax t that Bosco handed off the artwork so people know they aren’t stealing his artwork from him. While others had ordered from that same manufacturer, that info wasn’t clear to me because I was thinking about finding that manufacturer myself and didn’t see the info anywhere. Perhaps you were sharing it with people privately but that wasn’t common knowledge. Bosco did facilitate the hand off of the project after offering to hand it off. It’s not like he was working against everyone and it was done in spite of his efforts. Obviously a ton (literally haha) of credit goes to @SeanGecko for not just taking him up on the offer to pick it up but Sean was pushing him for it in the first place. There are going to be 50,000 custom chips out there because of Sean and his community efforts. I am trying to help out where I can too with artwork etc. and others are trying to contribute too. It’s all relevant. Everyone can make their own judgements.
I was very open with who we used for the scrub donkey order. The information wasn't shared publicly because they aren't a forum vendor and it was requested to not be shared publicly. I told anyone who was interested all they had to do was ask. I did this in Bosco's vendor forum after everything went south, did it in the scrub donkey order and even said so in this thread. All anyone had to do was ask.

I was very open with who we used for the scrub donkey order. The information wasn't shared publicly because they aren't a forum vendor and it was requested to not be shared publicly. I told anyone who was interested all they had to do was ask. I did this in Bosco's vendor forum after everything went south, did it in the scrub donkey order and even said so in this thread. All anyone had to do was ask.

Sure, not challenging you on any of that. My only point is that it relevant to this current group buy that Bosco facilitated the hand off from the Aces project. Given his clusterfuck as well.

The St Louis zoo has to be up there...is the Cincinnati zoo free?
Can you get Skyline Chili at the St Louis Zoo?

1596861476538.png

Speaking of zoos, surprised no cocaine giraffes in this thread.
Exactly! All this talk of the world's best zoos, and people are ignoring the fact that the world's best zoo is the PCF Zoo — featuring Scrub Donkeys and Cocaine Giraffes.

Anywhere else in the world feature those two rare breeds? Thought not...

I would clarify with her, but perhaps this is just how she is noting that those aren’t separate chips.
That's the only thing that makes sense. Where she's marked off Denom and how many chips, she only has one each of a 1/5/25/100 denom so I think that has to be it. Great catch @Eloe2000

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED

Still waiting on art from 7. We will be over 60,000. Group buy is closed. Sorry people. If you have my email that means you can still get in on the order.

If you didn't get in, sorry. This started on June 20.

* @ReallyGoodUsername just put us over 60,000.

Seriously contemplating on getting this broken up into two shipments. As long as we keep the price point of course. Just the logistics of this is huge.
SLOW AND STEADY!!!!

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED

Still waiting on art from 7. We will be over 60,000. Group buy is closed. Sorry people. If you have my email that means you can still get in on the order.

If you didn't get in, sorry. This started on June 20.

* @ReallyGoodUsername just put us over 60,000.

Seriously contemplating on getting this broken up into two shipments. As long as we keep the price point of course. Just the logistics of this is huge.
SLOW AND STEADY!!!!
I'm not a huge order but I'm happy to be on a secondary order. I actually like the wait for these things, I had totally forgotten about Donk's and then suprise!

Do the individuals in question know? Do they need an @ mention?

Amazing work here @SeanGecko

Edit: Or, is there a posted spreadsheet somewhere (OP) for folks to reference?
Waiting on some artist to finish is all. My hope is to get the totals squared away Wednesday-ish and figure out getting payments from folks.

60,000 - 70,000 poker chips on a porch in Omaha ,this is wild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom