Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (17 Viewers)

Wouldn't it be awesome if on the same day all the chips arrive, about 5-10 of us show up in Omaha to help sort and mail out! Who's in for a ROAD TRIP!
Thankfully the new place I am moving has a large Veranda and someone is home all day.

Honestly if some of the midwestern folks showed up and just took their packages that alone would be amazingly great.
50,000 + chips.......

But don't worry
View attachment 504830
I looked up the drive a day or two ago, because who the hell knows where Omaha is!? (Btw, apparently there is also an Omaha TX).

I mean we have a couple orders coming to TX anyways, quick 2 day trip, saving money on shipping. I don't see why not?

54,000+ 39mm Cards mold / 300+ 43mm Flat mold

1E9DA81A-C25F-4246-A271-AC71B7C97855.gif

“Can I get 55,000, let me see 55 - 55 in back, can I have 56,000, 56 to the gentlemen on my right. 60 up front, thank you sir. Now 61....”

I don't have an order in this group buy, but if you want help sorting and boxing I'd be willing to come up to Omaha on a weekend and help you out in the afternoon and go play poker at @bsdunbar1 at night.
That would be amazing. The besides packing the big thing would be taking all the boxes to a post office.

Gonna need to pack a lunch for that excursion.

View attachment 505050
Naming 275 zoos and aquariums in total, the awards call the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska, the world's best. The San Diego Zoo in California comes in second place. Monterey, California's Monterey Bay Aquarium tops the list of world aquariums
World's top 10 zoos according to TripAdvisor
1. Henry Doorly Zoo (Omaha, Nebraska)
2. San Diego Zoo (San Diego)
3. Loro Parque (Puerto de la Cruz, Spain)

What I am saying is that Bosco gave up the artwork and the manufacturer to the community which is essentially executing the original Aces buy on our own. The money was half of the story. But yes, it appears most if not all at this point have been refunded.
I will say, Bosco gave up the artwork. The manufacturer was known long before Bosco's venture went south. We used the same manufacturer for the scrub donkey chips. I was very open with sharing their information to all who asked including Sean and others. Don't get too touchy feely with the sharing with the community idea here. He shared his artwork which was great. The rest has been orchestrated in spite of Bosco's business venture.

Naming 275 zoos and aquariums in total, the awards call the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska, the world's best. The San Diego Zoo in California comes in second place. Monterey, California's Monterey Bay Aquarium tops the list of world aquariums
World's top 10 zoos according to TripAdvisor
1. Henry Doorly Zoo (Omaha, Nebraska)
2. San Diego Zoo (San Diego)
3. Loro Parque (Puerto de la Cruz, Spain)

Only because I left San Diego.

I will say, Bosco gave up the artwork. The manufacturer was known long before Bosco's venture went south. We used the same manufacturer for the scrub donkey chips. I was very open with sharing their information to all who asked including Sean and others. Don't get too touchy feely with the sharing with the community idea here. He shared his artwork which was great. The rest has been orchestrated in spite of Bosco's business venture.
I got the info straight from Boscoe on the identity of the manufacturer just to be clear and above board here.

The San Diego Zoo in California comes in second place
Drove from LA to San Diego two years ago with all my buddies and we went to the San Diego Zoo while we were there. We spent like half of the zoo trip watching as one capuchin got increasingly hostile and wound up eventually scaring the shit out of a tourist when it flung a turd at the window next to her face.

The San Diego Zoo kicks ass

This is when I got the info from Boscoe.
View attachment 505055
I'm just saying @SeanGecko is putting in and will be putting in incredible amounts of work in this project. He deserves more than the lions share of the credit. I know first hand how hard this is. Bosco shared his artwork as a "I'm sorry" essentially. Making things right was appreciated, but don't make more out of it than it was. Sean has a metric shit ton of work left to do. Hopefully you guys take care of him. Trust me, he will earn it before it's all over with lol.

Drove from LA to San Diego two years ago with all my buddies and we went to the San Diego Zoo while we were there. We spent like half of the zoo trip watching as one capuchin got increasingly hostile and wound up eventually scaring the shit out of a tourist when it flung a turd at the window next to her face.

The San Diego Zoo kicks ass
The elephants are my favorite here. They are really sweet animals. Also tiger cubs!!!

Back to the ideas of helping ship the chips out or coming to pick them up
GO!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm just saying @SeanGecko is putting in and will be putting in incredible amounts of work in this project. He deserves more than the lions share of the credit. I know first hand how hard this is. Bosco shared his artwork as a "I'm sorry" essentially. Making things right was appreciated, but don't make more out of it than it was. Sean has a metric shit ton of work left to do. Hopefully you guys take care of him. Trust me, he will earn it before it's all over with lol.
Not like I can go to a bar, concert, movie, the zoo........Omaha is a hot spot so I might as well have something to do.

Yeah, he had to say he was sorry for taking on way too much and not being ready for some of the less....cuddly members on this board.

I appreciate the assist here @Marhault.

I am now thing is it best to ship out in order of the list or to locations.

"Hey TEXANS go pick up your CHIPS at @TX_Golf_N_Poker place if you're near NYC go to @RudysNYC Everyone else.... drive here. "

Not like I can go to a bar, concert, movie, the zoo........Omaha is a hot spot so I might as well have something to do.

Yeah, he had to say he was sorry for taking on way too much and not being ready for some of the less....cuddly members on this board.

I appreciate the assist here @Marhault.

I am now thing is it best to ship out in order of the list or to locations.

"Hey TEXANS go pick up your CHIPS at @TX_Golf_N_Poker place if you're near NYC go to @RudysNYC Everyone else.... drive here. "
Doable, most likely. I'm in Manhattan and go to Brooklyn at least twice a week so no matter what something can be worked out for the 5 Boroughs.

Only person that I can say 100% would have to come to me to grab his chips is @SixSpeedFury because the way I dress in the car I drive, getting pulled over in Howard Beach with 2,000 fully customized poker chips is a surefire way to catch a Promoting Gambling charge lmfao

EDIT: I promise I'm not a creep I just literally happened to be on the Locations thread lol

Only person that I can say 100% would have to come to me to grab his chips is @SixSpeedFury because the way I dress in the car I drive, getting pulled over in Howard Beach with 2,000 fully customized poker chips is a surefire way to catch a Promoting Gambling charge lmfao

EDIT: I promise I'm not a huge creep I just literally happened to be on the Locations thread lol
FYP

I am not getting touchy feely. Bosco fucked up. No denying that. That had been well established. But someone posted in the Aces thread asking what the status was and I directed them here explaining that Bosco handed off the artwork and the contact at the manufacturer for continuation of the project. It’s relax t that Bosco handed off the artwork so people know they aren’t stealing his artwork from him. While others had ordered from that same manufacturer, that info wasn’t clear to me because I was thinking about finding that manufacturer myself and didn’t see the info anywhere. Perhaps you were sharing it with people privately but that wasn’t common knowledge. Bosco did facilitate the hand off of the project after offering to hand it off. It’s not like he was working against everyone and it was done in spite of his efforts. Obviously a ton (literally haha) of credit goes to @SeanGecko for not just taking him up on the offer to pick it up but Sean was pushing him for it in the first place. There are going to be 50,000 custom chips out there because of Sean and his community efforts. I am trying to help out where I can too with artwork etc. and others are trying to contribute too. It’s all relevant. Everyone can make their own judgements.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom