Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (10 Viewers)

I suspect that one of four situations is in play with these cards mold ceramic blanks:
  • Sun-Fly produces the blanks and sells them to the Alibaba vendor (unlikely; according to @Marhault, the vendor says they are not Sun-Fly blanks)
  • The Alibaba vendor produces the blanks and sells them to Sun-Fly (unlikely, for the same reason)
  • A third vendor manufactures the blanks, and sells them to both Sun-Fly and the Alibaba vendor (plausible)
  • Sun-Fly produces the blanks for their own use, and the Alibaba vendor has pirated the design and makes their own clone copies (plausible)

Curious as to what the actual cost is for a custom mold from the vendor. Sun-Fly charges $4000.
I believe it’s 2-2.5k

If they could mimic some of the CPC molds that could be a game changer for ceramics. Especially if done as a hybrid.

Didn't realize you could protect something like an engraved image.

Like Legos? Of course you can. They are made from a mold, and you can't duplicate it, even if you're making the final product out of steel or cornflakes.

Just so everybody knows
I'm not going to be doing a new mold or ordering them to do a CPC like mold. I was only checking since people asked.

@BGinGA it's $2000 for that 43mm hybrid mold. I hope that helps.

I'm focusing on ordering a product they already have that I like.
This is the same company that did the scrub donkey chips FYI.

Cool everybody?

Just so everybody knows
I'm not going to be doing a new mold or ordering them to do a CPC like mold. I was only checking since people asked.

@BGinGA it's $2000 for that 43mm hybrid mold. I hope that helps.

I'm focusing on ordering a product they already have that I like.
This is the same company that did the scrub donkey chips FYI.

Cool everybody?
What is the timeline needed for art? I would like to order a set but no artwork at the moment

What is the timeline needed for art? I would like to order a set but no artwork at the moment
I am waiting on at minimum two others to get art done. As well as not having 10,000 yet. I figured maybe August to put in orders. Maybe even September. The big thing here was people needed to be patient as we wait on everyone's art to get done.

That make sense?

Last edited:
I am waiting on at minimum two others to get art done. As well as not having 10,00 yet. I figured maybe August to put in orders. Maybe even September. The big thing here was people needed to be patient as we wait on everyone's art to get done.

That make sense?
Makes sense. I would be in for 1000. I can work on getting artwork done. Are there any specs besides the photo you posted?

Last edited:
Might be a silly question but that’s never stopped me before.
Does anyone have the Aces Cardroom art and able to edit the name and location that we could use for this GB?

Does anyone have the Aces Cardroom art and able to edit the name and location that we could use for this GB?
I have a similar question. I am thinking of piggybacking off of SeanGecko's design, just changing the wording and maybe adding one item. Are there people who can do that easily?

Sean posted a link to the artwork back near the top of page 2.

I have a similar question. I am thinking of piggybacking off of SeanGecko's design, just changing the wording and maybe adding one item. Are there people who can do that easily?
I believe all of Sean's artwork was done by @timinater I have discussed this with him, so I think he is cool with anyone using his artwork and changing the words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom