Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (22 Viewers)

Currently at a minimum order total of 26,000+.
Even if we have a few more cancel I think that we will meet our goal of over 20,000 due to the great price and awesome art we are seeing.

Please ship them to the DJ

@justincarothers gave me permission to show the final art for his. I'm not going to post art without permission.
ENJOY!!
Pioneer Club FINAL-edges-db.jpg

Wow lost track of this thread and come back to 22 pages! I’m going to try to catch up, but has anyone made their designs open for piggybacking? This might be my best chance at getting in on this GB.

Also, serious question for @BonScot : How much to have you design 4-5 chips/inlays for me?

Full custom ceramics for ~30¢!?!

I'm in! Can you put me down for 600?

Quick question - is it possible to have 2 different 'inlays' printed on a chip (front/back)?
YES WE CAN

Wow lost track of this thread and come back to 22 pages! I’m going to try to catch up, but has anyone made their designs open for piggybacking? This might be my best chance at getting in on this GB.
We have some in the thread, Mine, @jr8719, the Aces, and I think @Lars is piggybacking on some. I think people can use @justincarothers too

Last edited:

Also, serious question for @BonScot : How much to have you design 4-5 chips/inlays for me?
Message me if you want mine

399AC7FE-FE50-474C-8AB9-C27B9532C916.png

Going to post in main. @Marhault was kind enough to give some advice

" Something to consider is to tell people to allow for breakage. These chips are coming from China. Chips will break most likey. Their packaging is good and on small orders you're less likely to get breakage but on our order we had roughly 60 chips upon shipment to me and lost another 20 or so in my reshipping)"

So when coming up with your totals PLEASE get extras.

As always remember this is going to be a slow process becasue we have so many different sets. Thanks everyone that is getting on this ride and assisting too.

Going to post in main. @Marhault was kind enough to give some advice

" Something to consider is to tell people to allow for breakage. These chips are coming from China. Chips will break most likey. Their packaging is good and on small orders you're less likely to get breakage but on our order we had roughly 60 chips upon shipment to me and lost another 20 or so in my reshipping)"

So when coming up with your totals PLEASE get extras.

As always remember this is going to be a slow process because we have so many different sets. Thanks everyone that is getting on this ride and assisting too.
I've only received an order from them once, over 500 chips where a couple rolls were actually wrapped in bubble wrap or so sitting on top of the orderly stacks rolls of chips. I only had two chips with any damage and they were very small nicks.

I've only received an order from them once, over 500 chips where a couple rolls were actually wrapped in bubble wrap or so sitting on top of the orderly stacks rolls of chips. I only had two chips with any damage and they were very small nicks.
But then again, we're ordering thousands upon thousands of chips, and if they're all stacked amongst each other, there is a chance some will break.

I was planning on over ordering to the next increment of 25. So if I needed 80 I'd order 100, if I wanted 200 I'd order 225.

Does this sound appropriate?

Assuming extras could be given out as sample sets or replacements for chips lost/broken over the years.

But then again, we're ordering thousands upon thousands of chips, and if they're all stacked amongst each other, there is a chance some will break.
The issue is mostly with the handling during shipping. The boxes they ship in are pretty padded and work well. But when a box is dropped over and over and when a shipper has to handle 40+ boxes that are pretty heavy they get irritated. Small orders are fairly safe but when ordering 10's of thousands it more of an issue. With only a total of roughly 80 breaking out of over 45k chips I think that's a pretty good percentage.

I was planning on over ordering to the next increment of 25. So if I needed 80 I'd order 100, if I wanted 200 I'd order 225.

Does this sound appropriate?

Assuming extras could be given out as sample sets or replacements for chips lost/broken over the years.

As far as I know they will only accept orders in quantities of 25 so yeah that's a safe bet.

We have some in the thread, Mine, @jr8719, the Aces, and I think @Lars is piggybacking on some. I think people can use @justincarothers too

I have a custom trny set in the works but I won't have time to do a fully custom cash set from zero. I'll most likely piggyback off another design, so feel free to post artwork if you don't mind sharing! :)

The issue is mostly with the handling during shipping. The boxes they ship in are pretty padded and work well. But when a box is dropped over and over and when a shipper has to handle 40+ boxes that are pretty heavy they get irritated. Small orders are fairly safe but when ordering 10's of thousands it more of an issue. With only a total of roughly 80 breaking out of over 45k chips I think that's a pretty good percentage.

As far as I know they will only accept orders in quantities of 25 so yeah that's a safe bet.

I think this has been discussed.It’s a minimum 25 per chip. After 25 they do not have to be in increments of 25. You want 73 $3 chips you’re good to go.

I think this has been discussed.It’s a minimum 25 per chip. After 25 they do not have to be in increments of 25. You want 73 $3 chips you’re good to go.
Well like I said unless that changed since the scrub donkey chips it has to be in quantities of 25 because that's how they package them 25 at a time. It is possible it's changed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom