Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (5 Viewers)

IMG_20200706_020239.jpg

May as well get some of these made, too...

Everyone is making classic chip designs due to the card mold and circle ring around the center. I wonder how a traditional ceramic design would come out looking on this mold. My guess is anything with detail would look ghosted in the cards mold area. The center ring would have similar issues.

Everyone is making classic chip designs due to the card mold and circle ring around the center. I wonder how a traditional ceramic design would come out looking on this mold. My guess is anything with detail would look ghosted in the cards mold area. The center ring would have similar issues.

I have a chip in my lineup that uses the full face ceramic design elements. Maybe one day I’ll share...

Oh shit. I've been lurking around the forum for about a year, trying to figure how I wanted to upgrade away from the dice chips I've been using since my college days over 15 years ago. I almost jumped on the Aces kickstarter, but couldn't quite pull the trigger. Since then I've been slowly working on ideas for custom ceramics, but was trying to figure out how to avoid paying the insane shipping costs from China. Prior to Covid-19 I was travelling to this region of China 3 times a year for work, so thought I had a plan in place to ship to my company's factory and carry the chips home in my luggage. But since I won't be going to China anytime soon I tabled this plan.

Then, I stumble across @SeanGecko 's group buy and my dreams are alive again! Count me in for 1000 min...probably closer to 2000.

Would anybody be interested in splitting up some seating chips? I definitely don't need 25x table 1, seat 1 chips (the minimum per design), but would be willing to split 5 ways or more if there is interest. I was thinking it would be something based on the Aces design, but generic (removing the word Aces while maintaining the same "feel". Sean, feel free to axe this if you think it will add too much hassle on your end.

I was thinking about the seating chip idea and I definitely want.
If they can’t just make 25 single chips with seat 1-25 (bc technically they are all slightly different) on them, it might be better to just get 25 blank chips and have labels created. You only need one label per chip since one side you want blank. That’s only $3.75 for 25 labels.

anyone have a better suggestion?

I was thinking about the seating chip idea and I definitely want.
If they can’t just make 25 single chips with seat 1-25 (bc technically they are all slightly different) on them, it might be better to just get 25 blank chips and have labels created. You only need one label per chip since one side you want blank. That’s only $3.75 for 25 labels.

anyone have a better suggestion?
PCF logo chip-ish seating chips?

I never bothered wanting to spend money on something like seating chips when it's been easier to used a deck of cards' suits for each table being assigned to, and have the number correlated where they sit, w/ Aces being buttons, 2 is SB, 3 is BB, etc. But I can understand the want of them to go with their chips/poker room. Just a personal thing.

Last edited:
I still have a barrel of SeanGecko's card mold chips if anyone wanted to check the chips out first. Let me know.
Sent you a message.

@justincarothers first one in with art and chip quantity/breakdown!
Sorry if I missed this, but do you have a preferred format for receiving artwork and breakdown info? Want all chip faces and edges in a single file? Quantity info right in the artwork file?

PCF logo chip-ish seating chips?

I would prefer them match my design but if the only way to go is to 25 people to go in on a mutual seating chip with PCF logo, I'm in. Maybe even make it 43mm?
Either way doesn't matter to me, I'm not looking to make more work for anyone.

I would think that people should hold on to them until they need to go to the next person, otherwise extra postage is being paid back to Sean for no benefit.
I do miss my babies!

If you leave a message here and no one says they want to check them out I'd say send them back to me. I sent out 12 different barrels.

I would prefer them match my design but if the only way to go is to 25 people to go in on a mutual seating chip with PCF logo, I'm in. Maybe even make it 43mm?
Either way doesn't matter to me, I'm not looking to make more work for anyone.
I won't be getting any of the seating chips. CASH GAMES BAYBEEE

If you do, people can discuss sizes and etc. These prices should be pretty accurate. Any questions and I can check with Tina.
Ceramic Prices .png

Last edited:
I won't be getting any of the seating chips. CASH GAMES BAYBEEE

If you do people can discuss sizes and etc. These prices should be pretty accurate. Any questions and I can check with Tina.
View attachment 487028

I use the Tournament Director software for seating tournaments and was planning to use seating chips for cash games. How do you decide who gets to sit to the immediate left of the fish?

I do miss my babies!

If you leave a message here and no one says they want to check them out I'd say send them back to me. I sent out 12 different barrels.
Ah, that makes sense, I didn't know there were that many sample groups out there. I don't think there's enough sample demand to have that many groups floating around at once! Nice of you to send so many of your own chips out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom