CPC Shipping Time (1 Viewer)

NotLilShrimp

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I ordered some samples from CPC a few days ago and I was wondering how long does shipping usually take, as I will be moving out of my place in 2 weeks.

Likewise! Ordered these and they showed up a few days later. And it can seem a little weird since there's no shipping or order confirmation - you just order through PayPal and they show up a few days later. :D

Attachments

• Photo May 07 2023, 17 45 17.jpg
    Photo May 07 2023, 17 45 17.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 56
Likewise! Ordered these and they showed up a few days later. And it can seem a little weird since there's no shipping or order confirmation - you just order through PayPal and they show up a few days later. :D
I ordered a sample of the rounders chips as well. How are they? Does the feel compare to paulsons to you?

I ordered a sample of the rounders chips as well. How are they? Does the feel compare to paulsons to you?
They feel great, though I'm a newbie and only ever used the $40 sets from like Walmart :D My experience or opinion isn't good. But they feel incredibly light and easy to handle and play with. You can feel the quality, especially the little detail that went into the chips.

I'd love to try a set of Paulsons but its hard to find any that I like, and then probably even harder to try a set before buying. Even these CPC Rounders is going to be pricey. Looking at $1500 for 600 chips.

Last edited:
What I love about CPCs and even ASMs (their predecessor) is that the little brass flakes in all of them (except for dayglo colors) give the edge a little “grit” feeling. Even when worn, the edges don’t get slippery, they always have that texture.

Yea can't wait to get these chips. Have heard great things about CPC and they may be my next goal for a set if they're as great as every touts them to be.

Yea can't wait to get these chips. Have heard great things about CPC and they may be my next goal for a set if they're as great as every touts them to be.
Don’t be surprised when you first see them, they’ll look all dusty and dried out. That’s just the manufacturing. A tiny amount of mineral oil wiped on the edges, then wiped off will bring out the colors. Try not to get much oil on faces.
Mineral oil only, any food-based or petroleum-based is not good for them.

I ordered a sample of the rounders chips as well. How are they?

Maybe I missed it but what mould did you order. They come in circle square and scroll. I prefer the former but you'll need to be the judge for your own selection. :D

I like circle square so much I chose them for an entire custom order.

Maybe I missed it but what mould did you order. They come in circle square and scroll. I prefer the former but you'll need to be the judge for your own selection. :D

I like circle square so much I chose them for an entire custom order.
I got the circle square because I thought the scroll design clashed too much with the bear. The square circle looked much more natural on the Rounders from the pictures I've seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom