CPC Jessie Beck / Small Crown Order Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch3r

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
*** THE CHIPS HAVE ARRIVED!!! Click here for pics... ***

What:
Opportunity to get a rack or more of custom Jessie Beck quarters on the CPC scrown mold designed exactly how you want.

Options:
Chip - You will be able to design your own chip, colors and spots, on the scrown mold (1 rack minimum quantity per design ).
The designs above are for demonstrations purposes only.
Artwork - The artwork was done by J5. There are 4 options to choose from and you can mix and match.

Pricing:
Chips - Price to you is what the chip you design costs +
whatever fees/taxes/shipping CPC charges proportionally divided across the entire order +
reshipping from me to you.
Artwork - I have covered the cost of the 4 designs above so there is no additional cost to you to use the JB artwork.
If you would like to contribute to this cost, great, but not necessary.

Payments:
I will need the initial cost of the chips upfront to place the order. Use the CPC pricelist to calculate.
eg. One rack of the 1/4 pie above would be $255 ( 100 Level 3 small crown w/ circle inlay @$2.55/chip )
Shipping/re-shipping/fees/taxes will be calculated once entire order is placed and I know where I'm reshipping to you.
All payments will be made to me via PayPal Friends & Family. Or if you choose standard PayPal, add an additional 3%.

Ordering:
Post in this thread you intention to participate
Include: quantity ( remember 100 chip minimum per design )
CPC design tool PNG image listing chip specifics.

And the artwork you want to use (front and back).

Going from top to bottom / left to right from the above picture
1. Commemorative Riverside Logo Large
2. JB Initials / plain
3. JB Initials / Decortive
4. Riverside Logo Small

Samples:
I will allow those who wish to order samples of any of the Jessie Beck chips that others are ordering. Same rules for cost/payments apply.

Small Crowns Add-on Racks:
I have been approached by a few others who are looking to participate in this group by but want to have a non Jessie Beck scrown rack+ of chip produced.
Although it's not why I am doing this group by, I don't see any reason not to allow it. Any additional cost associated with those orders will be the sole responsibility of the individual placing the order.
Again, same rules apply for down payment and ordering. Plus you will need to supply me with your artwork.

Deadline:
Unfortunately, it seems that CPC will not have the small crown mold in production for ~4 months or so,
so we are looking at sometime in Oct 2019 to get the order finalized. Once I get a more firm date, I'll update this.

Last edited:
I’d like to participate as one of the “other guys” looking for 110 chips with the following specs:

ABA02022-DF0C-4300-AA7F-179F858E95BE.jpeg

(No inlay)
Price should be
$2.42 + $.53 (bright white) = $2.95 / chip ($324.50 total + tax and shipping)

Thanks for letting me join this buy.

Last edited:
Calling for dibs on 40 minty TRK solid yellow scrown chips that become available because of these :)

Hold for 210 1/4 pie large/small riverside label
Colors to be finalized.

Edit: 8/11/19
Thanks @BGinGA for the samples, think I know what I want.

Definite:
210 1/4Pie Dayglow Peach and Dayglo Green (L3 + dayglo premium) inlay size is whatever everyone else is, it defaulted to 7/8 but 1" is fine.

Maybe:
? # (maybe 110, maybe 40, maybe 0, depends if someone is in with me, or if I am copying other $500)
Would like 3 trim (L2) Base Dayglo Yellow, 3 Black
Will finalize when $500 chip is designed.

Attachments

• JB 25C BT.jpg
    JB 25C BT.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 194
  • JB 500 BT.jpg
    JB 500 BT.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
110x canary base with light blue tri moon
Inlays:
3. JB Initials / Decorative

Also, a sample (one each) of all other Jessie Beck chips made.

View attachment 301466

What:
Opportunity to get a rack or more of custom Jessie Beck quarters on the CPC scrown mold designed exactly how you want.

Options:
Chip - You will be able to design your own chip, colors and spots, on the scrown mold (1 rack minimum quantity per design ).
The designs above are for demonstrations purposes only.
Artwork - The artwork was done by J5. There are 4 options to choose from and you can mix and match.

Pricing:
Chips - Price to you is what the chip you design costs +
whatever fees/taxes/shipping CPC charges proportionally divided across the entire order +
reshipping from me to you.
Artwork - I have covered the cost of the 4 designs above so there is no additional cost to you to use the JB artwork.
If you would like to contribute to this cost, great, but not necessary.

Payments:
I will need the initial cost of the chips upfront to place the order. Use the CPC pricelist to calculate.
eg. One rack of the 1/4 pie above would be $255 ( 100 Level 3 small crown w/ circle inlay @$2.55/chip )
Shipping/re-shipping/fees/taxes will be calculated once entire order is placed and I know where I'm reshipping to you.
All payments will be made to me via PayPal Friends & Family. Or if you choose standard PayPal, add an additional 3%.

Ordering:
Post in this thread you intention to participate
Include: quantity ( remember 100 chip minimum per design )
CPC design tool PNG image listing chip specifics.

View attachment 301487

And the artwork you want to use (front and back).

Going from top to bottom / left to right from the above picture
2. JB Initials / plain
3. JB Initials / Decortive
4. Riverside Logo Small

Samples:
I will allow those who wish to order samples of any of the Jessie Beck chips that others are ordering. Same rules for cost/payments apply.

Small Crowns Add-on Racks:
I have been approached by a few others who are looking to participate in this group by but want to have a non Jessie Beck scrown rack+ of chip produced.
Although it's not why I am doing this group by, I don't see any reason not to allow it. Any additional cost associated with those orders will be the sole responsibility of the individual placing the order.
Again, same rules apply for down payment and ordering. Plus you will need to supply me with your artwork.

Deadline:
Unfortunately, it seems that CPC will not have the small crown mold in production for ~4 months or so,
so we are looking at sometime in Oct 2019 to get the order finalized. Once I get a more firm date, I'll update this.

If possible, I'm interested in 20 of them for a re label project.

Okay, I think I’m out for a full rack. I didn’t need one for my TRK solids and the idea of having one rack of CPCs in there slightly tilts me when I have the real deal.

Thanks for making this offer to the community

No pictures of grandma's face, shucks!
Yea, I punted on the idea. Figured I'd be the only one who'd want my mom's face on a chip. Figured label #3 at an quick glance it from afar looks like it could be Jessie. So that's what I'm probably going with.

Updated. And I promise to have my personal color/spot selections soon. :tdown: ;) :tup:

And if others don't yet know what they want but know that they do want something, let me know so I can make a note and ping you as the final order date draws near.

Just saw this along with the other thread leading up to this.

Can I make a full set of denoms all the way up to 5000's using this artwork?

Just saw this along with the other thread leading up to this.

Can I make a full set of denoms all the way up to 5000's using this artwork?

I only commissioned the artwork for the frac. I'm sure I can get @Johnny5 to extend that, but that would be an additional cost that I would have to pass that cost onto you. PM me to discuss further. :tup:

The inlay color is like a light brown yeah? Just confirming. I like it... really classy.

It doesn’t look like a white inlay.

When were you guys hoping to launch this? I'm just asking because I'm hoping our two orders are enough to get er dun sooner than later..

I'm hoping to have everything finalized by end of Aug. I'd shoot for sooner but I'm out of the country (on my honeymoon, getting married this Saturday!) for the first part of Aug. Figure when I get back I can do a final push and get everything compete and submitted to CPC by summer's end. If all goes according to plan, I'll be ordering 1500 - 2000 chips. Not sure if that, with your order, will sway when the scrown mold will get into rotation, we'll see.

Plus I'm waiting on J5 for some art updates/enhancements for @Changster.

And there were others who expressed interested in the initial thread I had about this...
@Davism72
@BiGGyT
@moose
@Josh Kifer
@BGinGA
@duffman

Are any of you still interested? Details in the first 3 posts of this thread.

Thanks for the tag @arch3r, but I'm going to pass. I really want to finish one real project, but buying little things here and there is standing in the way. Must focus!

I wanted to see the sample set colors from @BGinGA ( Please bring to Tom's on Aug 8th) in person before finalizing.
Will do. Shoot me a PM or email reminder on the Friday prior if you remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom