CPC Jessie Beck / Small Crown Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to have everything finalized by end of Aug. I'd shoot for sooner but I'm out of the country (on my honeymoon, getting married this Saturday!) for the first part of Aug. Figure when I get back I can do a final push and get everything compete and submitted to CPC by summer's end. If all goes according to plan, I'll be ordering 1500 - 2000 chips. Not sure if that, with your order, will sway when the scrown mold will get into rotation, we'll see.

Plus I'm waiting on J5 for some art updates/enhancements for @Changster.

And there were others who expressed interested in the initial thread I had about this...
@Davism72
@BiGGyT
@moose
@Josh Kifer
@BGinGA
@duffman

Are any of you still interested? Details in the first 3 posts of this thread.

Hey @archer,

Haven't been around recently, but yes I'm still in. I should have my decision made this weekend. I'll also want 1 of each design. Thanks again!

Quantity : 165 + 1 of each other design (if that's possible)

Inlay : Commemorative Riverside Logo Large & JB Initials / plain

Spot : 3TRIM (L2)

Base Color : Dayglo Arc Yellow

Spot Color : Dayglo Tiger

Edit: Changed spot color to Dayglo Tiger for a bit more contrast.

Attachments

• jbtiger1.png
    jbtiger1.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 176
  • jbtiger2.png
    jbtiger2.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Locked in 210 1/4 pie, thanks Dave for the samples, think the colors go good together and definite will not dirty stack. does not look as good in design.
1565579673134.png

1565579451330.png

Is someone doing high denomination?
Not J5 design, just place holding. Think this would be great, IMHO. Let me know on high denoms, might piggyback on someone else if they are making $500s. I could not copy the big numbers, so looks like a $5 chip, I have no skills.....
1565579357186.png

Strange? I can't update earlier posts in this thread? But I have added @BiGGyT and @duffman to the spreadsheet order linked in post #2

But here is the spreadsheet link again.

Still hoping to have an order in end of this month/beginning of next. We have enough committed so this will happen.

@BiGGyT - I noticed that you have a 7/8" inlay when I was designing for 1". Was that on purpose or just an oversight?

Also, I had some additional denomination mocked up. If you are serious about a $500, I'm sure we can make that happen.

0.jpg

I didn't think a 1" inlay option was available on scrowns. Check the CPC scrown announcement thread; no hotstamps either.

I just used the default size, whatever size the current ones are makes the most sense.

In an ideal world, I'd want 30 $500 to fill the rack of 70 $100 I have. So if someone was making a $500, I'd piggy back on them. If I was making it, would be the bumblebee pattern I showed, but I'd need 100 min.

Updated my spot color to Dayglo Tiger for a bit more contrast.

Hi all. Just bumping this thread in hopes that if anyone else wants in, they see it and let me know. I'll be reaching out this weekend to those interested and finalizing their orders. Also, have a PM into @David Spragg to see when we need this order in. Stay tuned.

Still in, won't be able to address until Monday.

I'm sending out PMs to those who have given me orders. Want to get this finalized and ordered this weekend. So if you are thinking about it, let's make it happen. :tup:

How many deigns are available? Could I order a few of each? I think they're really great. I wish I had a use for them but they're too nice not to have any.

How many deigns are available? Could I order a few of each? I think they're really great. I wish I had a use for them but they're too nice not to have any.

Didn't expect people would want samples, but I guess I could order a few extra for you. Don't have a hard price just yet, but somewhere in the neighborhood of $3.50-$5/chip + shipping.

Currently we have the following that will be produced.
1569057b-3d99-4886-8a60-7c9c086e5e63.png

ad90f965-3735-4fcf-b72d-ab1684e2108a.png

e0b1dfb7-2916-4a1d-96a5-9004ac900821.png

48333aa4-9b0a-4f23-971e-f23cf416cff8.png

Didn't expect people would want samples, but I guess I could order a few extra for you. Don't have a hard price just yet, but somewhere in the neighborhood of $3.50-$5/chip + shipping.

Currently we have the following that will be produced.
/QUOTE]

Could I get 5 each of the 4 getting made?
Thanks!

I don't want to speak for all of the other participants, but some may not want copies/samples of their chip designs in general circulation, for security purposes.

I don't mind it, personally (buy however many of mine as you like), but I don't begrudge others who may want to restrict purchases of their cash set chips. Best to get permission ahead of time.

Surprise
I don't want to speak for all of the other participants, but some may not want copies/samples of their chip designs in general circulation, for security purposes.

I don't mind it, personally (buy however many of mine as you like), but I don't begrudge others who may want to restrict purchases of their cash set chips. Best to get permission ahead of time.

Point taken. Not sure who in their right mind would spend $4+ on a $0.25 cash game chip?? :tdown: But I'll verify from the others in the GB. :tup:

As for me, I'm with BG, buy as many as my chip version as you want! :)

Anyone with a Mapes/Money Tree $5 and CPC sample set, can you please compare the colour to dayglow tiger/peach/pink/arc yellow and let me know if you think if there'd be dirty stack issues? I'm thinking of doing a quarter pie with two of these colours.

1569808042112.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom