CPC General discussion thread (8 Viewers)

Certainly all appear to be L1 CPC chips. Can’t tell if they’ve just ordered blanks and applied their own labels or if they’re inlaid.

My guess would be they’re simply buying CPC chips in bulk at a potentially reduced rate, or just selling them at thin margins under their own name. L1 inlaid chips are less than $2.00 from CPC if I recall correctly.

@David Spragg might be able to shed more light on the matter.

I'm guessing they are promotional. What better way to market your product then spruce it up with a smattering of high-grade poker chips!

Let's see some examples

Little Girl Dolls

Stale Cereal:

Scary Monster Toys:

Beer:

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Last edited:
So, in the design phase for a tournament set. Which molds are in production for the next couple months?

I assume whatever is "up next" is probably too close to production at this point to get an order in. I'm also interested in what will run over the summer, or early fall, if it can be projected out that far.

@David Spragg,

General question for chips with 1” inlays. I’ve played around in the chip tool and it looks like 1 inch inlays shouldn’t lap over edgespots, would you say that is true? I’ve done commemoratives with 1 1/16 inlays and I know they do so I was just wondering if that would be the case with 1” inlays or not.

Thanks!

Spots all* seem to be about 1/4" deep. 39mm is roughly 1 1/2", minus 1" inlay that is half an inch left for two opposing spots. Therefore technically the inlay should just so touch the spots, or have a tiny gap to them. Of course no spot perfectly keeps its shape during pressing though...

*exception: V type spots and of course Pies are deeper.

I think it will also depend on the edgespot. x18 spots are smaller and wont tough at all, even on 1 1/16" inlays, while the quarter-pie spots would touch a hotstamp.

Can someone post the current pricing sheet for inlaid spotted chips please? their site is blocked at the office for me. .... kthx..

Mark

Can someone post the current pricing sheet for inlaid spotted chips please? their site is blocked at the office for me. .... kthx..

Mark
They must have detected that an unusual amount of traffic was going from your computer to CPC’s site.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone experiencing issues saving CPC chip designer mockups to png? I try and the only file it’s letting me save is a text file. I click to save it as normal and when it says click to view, it doesn’t do anything but give me the option at the bottom to open or save, which is a text file.

Is anyone experiencing issues saving CPC chip designer mockups to png? I try and the only file it’s letting me save is a text file. I click to save it as normal and when it says click to view, it doesn’t do anything but give me the option at the bottom to open or save, which is a text file.

Ya, it doesn't work for me either in chrome for some reason. Even on a new laptop I still had the same issue. It works in Firefox though...? I've cleared my cache, upgraded everything, Yada yada

I have the same problem with Edge, I click 'save as' and save it where I want it. I then rename it to .PNG file and it works.

Not a problem for me on Chrome with Windows 10. Is this a new issue for you, or have you never been able to save sets as PNG?

I ask as if I have a clue how to fix your issue.

Spoiler alert: I don't.

I'm a Silicon Valley techie and I just had to Google what "Edge" is lol. This can't be good news for Microsoft.
It's because you're a techie that you are not familiar with Edge. Not unlike the late 90s, when I had been using the internet for 15 years, and people would ask me about AOL, and I would ask "What's AOL?"

I am in portland this week. Is there a physical storefront or must everything be done online. I would like to check out the 1k chips of the atlantic set. I have the wthc chips and am light on 1k..

David Hi question for you. I have 1500 ASM/CPC circle diamond chips I got off of eBay. They are blank. The guy used them only like twice and they got stored away. They are pretty much mint. But they don’t have a recess for labels. Would you be able to Hotstamp these if the chips were sent to you. Or could you mill them for labels if they were sent to you?

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
David Hi question for you. I have 1500 ASM/CPC circle diamond chips I got off of eBay. They are blank. The guy used them only like twice and they got stored away. They are pretty much mint. But they don’t have a recess for labels. Would you be able to Honstamp these if the chips were sent to you. Or could you mill them for labels if they were sent to you?

Thanks,
Mike

From my understanding CPC does not offer any service on existing chips, including hot stamping, milling, labeling, and re-labeling.

Gear is your best bet on milling and relabeling.

From my understanding CPC does not offer any service on existing chips, including hot stamping, milling, labeling, and re-labeling.

Gear is your best bet on milling and relabeling.
Thanks that’s what I suspected but I figured I’d check.

So with the success of the 3D printing of the tri moon punch, are there any plans to print another one? Perhaps a shallow 518 or 514 to mimic the old TRK spots?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom