CPC General discussion thread

cpac54

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Certainly all appear to be L1 CPC chips. Can’t tell if they’ve just ordered blanks and applied their own labels or if they’re inlaid.

My guess would be they’re simply buying CPC chips in bulk at a potentially reduced rate, or just selling them at thin margins under their own name. L1 inlaid chips are less than $2.00 from CPC if I recall correctly.

@David Spragg might be able to shed more light on the matter.

PlaidDragon

Flush
Reaction score
I'm guessing they are promotional. What better way to market your product then spruce it up with a smattering of high-grade poker chips!

Let's see some examples

Little Girl Dolls

Stale Cereal:

Scary Monster Toys:

Beer:

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Last edited:

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
So, in the design phase for a tournament set. Which molds are in production for the next couple months?

Nex

Flush
Reaction score
FDL is probably too close though. Cutoff date is end of February if it hasn't changed meanwhile.
HCE might be coming up somewhat soon.

CantSpellPoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
I assume whatever is "up next" is probably too close to production at this point to get an order in. I'm also interested in what will run over the summer, or early fall, if it can be projected out that far.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
@David Spragg,

General question for chips with 1” inlays. I’ve played around in the chip tool and it looks like 1 inch inlays shouldn’t lap over edgespots, would you say that is true? I’ve done commemoratives with 1 1/16 inlays and I know they do so I was just wondering if that would be the case with 1” inlays or not.

Thanks!

Nex

Flush
Reaction score
Spots all* seem to be about 1/4" deep. 39mm is roughly 1 1/2", minus 1" inlay that is half an inch left for two opposing spots. Therefore technically the inlay should just so touch the spots, or have a tiny gap to them. Of course no spot perfectly keeps its shape during pressing though...

*exception: V type spots and of course Pies are deeper.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I think it will also depend on the edgespot. x18 spots are smaller and wont tough at all, even on 1 1/16" inlays, while the quarter-pie spots would touch a hotstamp.

krafticus

Full House
Reaction score
Can someone post the current pricing sheet for inlaid spotted chips please? their site is blocked at the office for me. .... kthx..

Mark

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Can someone post the current pricing sheet for inlaid spotted chips please? their site is blocked at the office for me. .... kthx..

Mark
They must have detected that an unusual amount of traffic was going from your computer to CPC’s site.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing issues saving CPC chip designer mockups to png? I try and the only file it’s letting me save is a text file. I click to save it as normal and when it says click to view, it doesn’t do anything but give me the option at the bottom to open or save, which is a text file.

RainmanTrail

Full House
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing issues saving CPC chip designer mockups to png? I try and the only file it’s letting me save is a text file. I click to save it as normal and when it says click to view, it doesn’t do anything but give me the option at the bottom to open or save, which is a text file.
Ya, it doesn't work for me either in chrome for some reason. Even on a new laptop I still had the same issue. It works in Firefox though...? I've cleared my cache, upgraded everything, Yada yada

p5woody

Flush
Reaction score
I have the same problem with Edge, I click 'save as' and save it where I want it. I then rename it to .PNG file and it works.

CantSpellPoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Not a problem for me on Chrome with Windows 10. Is this a new issue for you, or have you never been able to save sets as PNG?

I ask as if I have a clue how to fix your issue.

Spoiler alert: I don't.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I'm a Silicon Valley techie and I just had to Google what "Edge" is lol. This can't be good news for Microsoft.
It's because you're a techie that you are not familiar with Edge. Not unlike the late 90s, when I had been using the internet for 15 years, and people would ask me about AOL, and I would ask "What's AOL?"

Vince Bustillo

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just want to give a huge shoutout to @David Spragg! Not only did he accommodated my last minute add on to update my tourney set but also worked with me in all the changes I had on my up and coming cash set. This guy is amazing and just wanted to let him know he is much appreciated!!!

Top Bottom