CPC General discussion thread (10 Viewers)

This is the first time I've seen these.

You misspelled "Mills", you chip murderer. ;)
IMG_20220602_221319.jpg

Does CPC still do the d18 spots (2d18, 3d18, 4d18, 6d18, 8d18)? These spots are in the Mock Up Tool but they aren’t on the price list on the website.

Does CPC still do the d18 spots (2d18, 3d18, 4d18, 6d18, 8d18)? These spots are in the Mock Up Tool but they aren’t on the price list on the website.
I certainly hope so. I have a 4D18 tournament set mocked up that I'd like to order one day. Many folks have gotten D18 spots on their chips lately as well.

If you use the "design tool" the level (price) shows up here:

cpc.jpg

Also, if you reduce the spot colors used, the level goes down.

i.e.: 3D14+ with 6 different color spots is L7

cpcL7.jpg

3D14+ with 2 different color spots is L3

cpcL3.jpg

Last edited:
If you use the "design tool" the level (price) shows up here:

View attachment 965119

Also, if you reduce the spot colors used, the level goes down.

i.e.: 3D14+ with 6 different color spots is L7

View attachment 965141

3D14+ with 2 different color spots is L3

View attachment 965143
Angry emoji, because you just got me back to playing with the design tool again. The need for hot stamps is increasing. If CPC decides that they can make scrown hot stamps, I'm gonna be out like 6 grand.

I think this spot pattern has been addressed and it is a structural integrity issue where he said there wasn’t enough base clay to keep the spots in the chip.
I dunno, if the trimoons don’t fall out… Did they 3D print new tooling or just try to make it work using the old stuff? :unsure:

Angry emoji, because you just got me back to playing with the design tool again. The need for hot stamps is increasing. If CPC decides that they can make scrown hot stamps, I'm gonna be out like 6 grand.

Scrown hotstamps, though awesome, are unobtanium. If I build my HS tourney set it'll be CSQ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom