CPC Design Feedback (1 Viewer)

quintooo

Flush
Reaction score
5178cd7e-8422-4a6e-aabd-15aff27b2364.png

Just messing around, this is a longer term project. Inlay is gonna be black. Any suggestions? Specifically on the blue $1? I'm still torn between DG Tiger and DG Peach for my $5.

View attachment 1118693

Just messing around, this is a longer term project. Inlay is gonna be black. Any suggestions? Specifically on the blue $1? I'm still torn between DG Tiger and DG Peach for my $5.
I would suggest changing the background of the chip design tool to grey. Just a little easier to get an idea of the chip colors.

Dayglo pink and dayglo tiger can be hard to distinguish from one another in stacks. Peach may be the better option. If you don't already, get yourself a color sample set.

If you do plan on slapping a black inlay on these chips, then also do a black placeholder inlay in the design tool. Chips without inlay look radically different than inlaid chips, and even among these, predominantly white inlays make the chip look radically different than the same chip with a predominantly black inlay. This takes the same line as the suggestion to change the background to a neutral grey.

Dayglo pink and dayglo tiger can be hard to distinguish from one another in stacks. Peach may be the better option. If you don't already, get yourself a color sample set.
Didn’t even see it at first

I did a very quick one just playing with mostly your used color schemes w/ some swaps here and there (to avoid repeating colors/hues). My biggest problem was the amount of blue and balancing the $100 but you're off to a good start. Love the second $1 in your latest mockup, but think you have to go with an Arc Yellow/Peach $5 if you're making a DG Pink frac.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
You can check out this exact lineup of base colors (with peach 5) at the meetup. I think I’m bringing Moonlights.

Love your blurple chip btw

70a3af71-508d-4516-812a-f3cbcfa8873a.png

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far @Rieguy @chipinla @Nex @Beakertwang

I threw together a quick and dirty inlay. Not sure how it's gonna show up on the real thing, so may need some adjusting. I like the arc yellow $5 that @Rieguy suggested, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on DG Tiger yet. DG Tiger is just the perfect base for my $5 for my theme.

Didn't think the DG pink and tiger would have dirty stack issues, but I can see how it might. I wonder if light green can work as a frac, in the event I want to go with DG tiger as my 5.

The hundo is a hard one to get forsure. Went with @Rieguy hundo here, but DG green instead of light green. I'd prefer if the hundo had these hues: pink, yellow, blue, and red. I think butterscotch is a good sub for yellow. Just not sure how to fit pink in there; maybe retro lavender as a near color to pink?

View attachment 1119134

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far @Rieguy @chipinla @Nex @Beakertwang

I threw together a quick and dirty inlay. Not sure how it's gonna show up on the real thing, so may need some adjusting. I like the arc yellow $5 that @Rieguy suggested, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on DG Tiger yet. DG Tiger is just the perfect base for my $5 for my theme.

Didn't think the DG pink and tiger would have dirty stack issues, but I can see how it might. I wonder if light green can work as a frac, in the event I want to go with DG tiger as my 5.

The hundo is a hard one to get forsure. Went with @Rieguy hundo here, but DG green instead of light green. I'd prefer if the hundo had these hues: pink, yellow, blue, and red. I think butterscotch is a good sub for yellow. Just not sure how to fit pink in there; maybe retro lavender as a near color to pink?
That frac could look stellar as a quarter pie.
89D25839-C83C-4888-B047-D3B458372439.jpeg

That frac could look stellar as a quarter pie. View attachment 1119159
didn't think about going qtr pie for spot.... I think it does look fantastic, everyone got me so scared of dirty stacks now haha. Maybe it won't be so bad with qtr pie spots since there's less pink? We'll see... might also just fuck around and get two fracs made.

e5c9363c-68f3-406c-bcd7-a2758b28ae1a.png

For now, I think the $1 and $25 are keepers for me. I'm inclined to continue with DG Tiger as my $5, so DG Pink as a frac has to go (I am now convinced dirty stacks will be an issue). DG Pink might be reserved as a NCV for a limit set.

Moving forward with light green as a frac color.

For the hundos, changed DG Tiger spot to Retro Red, and I think it'll come out well. Still unsure about the DG peach/arc and retro lav spot colors.

Also adding in a $500 chip, spot colors still very in the works.

That's my progress so far! Probably gonna take a step back and try to flesh out the inlay design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom