cpc dayglo yellow (1 Viewer)

dkq999

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
does anybody made a custom set from cpc that is dayglo yellow or any orange color . I would love to see it. appreciate all your help.

Search for the Lucky Buddha set. DG Arc Yellow and DG Orange in that set.

DG Tiger base on the T5K, DG Yellow spots on the T500K (under sunlight):

20171009_124943.jpg

Orange spots on the T25, DG Tiger & DG Arc Yellow spots on the T500 (under bright white fluorescent light):

20170509_201220.jpg

I assume the yellow looks pretty bright, when I saw samples colors on the cpc website the yellow doesn't look that bright. I wanted a bright yellow. I assume the dayglo yellow is way brighter than the arc yellow.

None of mine have the base colours that you want, but some of the spots are.
The yellow spot on the 25c chip is dayglow yellow.
The spots on the $1 are dg tiger and dg arc yellow.
And the base on the $5 is canary.

If you found the colours underwhelming on CPC's website then that's probably accurate. The chip design tool makes all of the colours pop but the reality is that CPC's colours are quite muted. Don't be fooled by my pics... you most likely won't be playing in direct sunlight so the yellows won't look that bright. Any of the yellows are the weakest link in the CPC colour palette... in fact there's a thread titled Most Wanted CPC Colors that asks what colour people want most, and no surprise Bright Yellow tops the list. Don't go by images on your screen... the best way to assess CPC colours is to buy a colour sample set.

Look up the first Atlantic Club hot-stamped solids group buy thread. Lots of dg yellow and tiger chips were ordered (and pics posted).

Easiest way to find it is search on "atlantic club".

I assume the yellow looks pretty bright, when I saw samples colors on the cpc website the yellow doesn't look that bright. I wanted a bright yellow. I assume the dayglo yellow is way brighter than the arc yellow.

CPC doesn't have a true "bright yellow." It seems to be the one color that they are lacking most, and also what PCF'ers would like them to add. There's a recent thread here somewhere that has a poll asking what color you'd want CPC to add and most responses are "bright yellow."

If you're looking for a "bright yellow" base color, your best bet is DG Yellow. The Yellow and Canary are much more "golden," and the DG Saturn is just a weird color, I don't even know how to describe it. It looks much better on screen than it does in person.

The T1000 here is DG Yellow, and the T5000 is DG Tiger. These are from the Atlantic Club Hotstamp set that @BGinGA referenced. I just picked them up from a classified sale last week.

If you don't have a full color sample set yourself yet, it's a must if you're considering building a custom set.

^^ The ES T5000 base is Paulson Canary Yellow, not Paulson Yellow (which is slightly less vibrant). Paulson Daisy is a lighter yellow hue than either.

thanks alot guys. I really appreciate all the good infor. the yellow im looking for is similar to the top hat 1000 chip and the express star 5000 chip. do you think I should just wait till cpc add the bright yellow, or you guys think it won't happen. Im anxious to just do it but don't want to regret on the color. you thoughts.

thanks alot guys. I really appreciate all the good infor. the yellow im looking for is similar to the top hat 1000 chip and the express star 5000 chip. do you think I should just wait till cpc add the bright yellow, or you guys think it won't happen. Im anxious to just do it but don't want to regret on the color. you thoughts.
I don’t think CPC will add a bright yellow. At least, I wouldn’t hold my breath

None of mine have the base colours that you want, but some of the spots are.
The yellow spot on the 25c chip is dayglow yellow.
The spots on the $1 are dg tiger and dg arc yellow.
And the base on the $5 is canary.
View attachment 243664
View attachment 243665
This is one of the coolest and well thought out themes and color/spot choices I've seen on a set. Bravo, sir! :tup::jawdrop:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom