For Sale CPC CSQ mold Rounders $100 and $500 racks from Classicpoker Rounders replicas. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornbak

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 3 stacks of high society ( 100s x 300 ), and 200 pieces of 500 chips value.
They are bought from David Sprag at classic poker chips. Only selling combined for the entire set.
950 dollars, plus shipment. ( Prefer to ship to Europe ). The chips is in mint condition.

Attachments

• Rounders.jpg
    Rounders.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 335947950_924521252225768_3849098793037910640_n.jpg
    335947950_924521252225768_3849098793037910640_n.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 336212908_157803240460748_7951439824721921686_n.jpg
    336212908_157803240460748_7951439824721921686_n.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Those are indeed CPC chips, but they are not original chips from the movie.

The movie chips were made on the Roman mold, and the bear faces left.

The chips pictured are on the circle-square mold, and the bear faces right. (A deliberate change, made to help distinguish the replica chips from the originals.)

Hmm. On second thought, I'm wrong about the bear-faces-left business. I've heard that before, several times, and thought I'd heard it at least once from David Spragg, but a quick check of the movie suggests otherwise:

Rounders chips.png

The mold is a dead giveaway though. Not Roman mold? Not movie props. Period.

Those are indeed CPC chips, but they are not original chips from the movie.

The movie chips were made on the Roman mold, and the bear faces left.

The chips pictured are on the circle-square mold, and the bear faces right. (A deliberate change, made to help distinguish the replica chips from the originals.)
You are right, but its the closest you can get since David dont make the roman mold anymore and havent in years.

You are right, but its the closest you can get since David dont make the roman mold anymore and havent in years.

Absolutely true! But the title of your post says "Original chips from the movie Rounders", which is not correct.

we are pretty fussy around here especially in classifieds when it comes to ensuring chips are identified and described accurately for the benefit of ALL.

Screenshot_20230314_014745_Chrome.jpg

Trying to state that chips are from the movie when they are not will get members commenting on the thread as such until its resolved.

GLWS.

we are pretty fussy around here especially in classifieds when it comes to ensuring chips are identified and described accurately for the benefit of ALL.

View attachment 1098400
Trying to state that chips are from the movie when they are not will get members commenting on the thread as such until its resolved.

GLWS.
Thanks, changed the title.

Hmm. On second thought, I'm wrong about the bear-faces-left business. I've heard that before, several times, and thought I'd heard it at least once from David Spragg, but a quick check of the movie suggests otherwise:

View attachment 1098391

Yes the bear in mine, is facing the right way where Adam Savages are facing the wrong way, however he has roman mold.

View attachment 1098391

I think (and I could be wrong) that they changed the bear facing on non movie Roman mold chips /super-nerdy-emojicon-here

Well as I understand it, classic poker chips made the original poker chips for the movie. They made a promise never to sell em exactly like that to the movie producers. So Adam Savage got his with roman mold, when they were still producing that specifik mold, but with the bear facing the wrong way vs. the ones in the movie. The bear is facing the right way on mine, but not roman mold as its impossible to buy em from classic poker with that mold and have not been possible for many many years. In other words, this is the closest you can get to the poker chip from the movie, from the same company who made em for the movie :)

So Adam Savage got his with roman mold, when they were still producing that specific mold, but with the bear facing the wrong way vs. the ones in the movie.
That's it! I knew I'd heard that somewhere. Thank you for helping me remember. I'd edit my previous post, but I can't because this is a sales/classified thread.

You are right, I changed it.
and thank you for that, too! :)

GLWS!

Hey man, not a problem at all :) And yeah it is impossible to get the original ones, no matter if you are a millionaire or not :)

Correct • I was basing on 1000 pieces and what I just paid • not my problem shipped to Europe •

Jesus Christ everyone on their period today? • y’all moderators? • I was just posting an offer and pointing out politely brand new from David at CPC price. It’s Noones problem he lives in europe and cost more to ship to us • if he doesn’t want to sell or split or take loss thats HIS choice and fine • If people want to spend this for used chips from Europe and support a member • go for it • other wise everyone STFU and get back to your lives • Good lord the keyboard warriors on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom